Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Harry's P.O.V

"Harry," she whispered. " I love you."

I stood there just staring into her eyes. A enormous grin spread across my face. I picked her up and spun her around the very small room.

I set her down and rested my forehead against hers. "Cris, I love you to. Even if I did meet you less than 8 hours ago." I said with a small chuckle.

I picked her up again, but this time she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I decided then and there that was my favorite way to hold my angel.

Just as I was about to kiss her, there was a knock on the door. I set her down on her feet but not before stealing a short kiss. "Come in." I said.

Zayn walked through the door with a knowing look, causing Cris to blush furiously.

"What's up Zayn?" I asked him.

"We're here." he said with a smile. He was probably excited to see his mate, as were the other lads I was sure.

"Lets go then." I said with a smile of my own.

I saw Cris pale a little on the corrner of my eye when I grabbed her hand and led her through the bus, to the house. Before we entered the house she stopped.

"Cris?" I asked. "Are you okay?"

"That scent." she said in a shaky voice. I sniffed the air. all I could smell was the pack.

With no warning whatsoever, she took off running to where we kept new pack members. Needless to say I followed her.

Barged into the small seperate house, and searched frantically for something, or someone.

Her eyes finally landed on a new member. She gasped and without warning dropped to the floor. I caught her so don't worry.

The man, Ky I remembered, ran over to us and crouched down to look at her, as if disbelieving the fact she was there. I gasped quitely as I noticed something. They looked so much alike.

Same hair, same skin, and same full lips, but I didn't want to kiss his. the only difference, was their eyes. While hers was bright crystal blue, his were chocolate brown.

"Who are you?" I asked even though I had a pretty good guess.

"I'm her brother." he whispered.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUN! CLIFF HANGER! WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT. WELL GUESS YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO READ TO FIND OUT NOW WONT YOU?HAHA. WELL COMMENT, FAN, VOYE AND ALL THAT. BYEEEEEE.