Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Crystal's P.O.V.

     I woke up with the sun glaring in my eyes. I groaned and rolled over coming face to face with my mate. I smiled realizing he was still asleep. I softly traced his face with the tips of my fingers. His eyes fluttered open and then he groaned when I moved causing the sun light to hit him directly in the eye. I sat up on the bed and turned so that I was facing him. He was still lying on the bed just watching me.

     "What?" I asked.

     "Nothing. I just cant believe how lucky I am to have gotten you as a mate." he said smiling. I crawled over to him so that I was straddling his stomach. I leaned down and brushed my lips against his. He grabbed the back of my head gently and pulled me back to really kiss him. When we pulled away we were both panting and smiling.

     "Good morning guys!" Louis yelled bursting through the door and jumping on the bed already dressed.

     "Morning Lou." I said laughing. It was then I noticed our bags were in our room.

     "Come on and get dressed. We're going into town today after Laura puts the spell on us." he yelled.

     Niall came into the room a few seconds later and said, "And Laura cooked breakfast!" We all laughed as he took off down the hallway towards the kitchen.

     "That boy and food." I mumbled still laughing.

     Lou left the room and I got an outfit to fit an normal day in Florida. A tank top and some denim shorts that came mid thigh. I got Harry a white tight fitting V-neck and some kahcki's (?). I went to the bathroom had a shower and got dressed. I dried and straitened my hair so it came to mid back. I applied light makeup and walked out into the room. I slipped on my Vans and left the room. Harry wasn't in there so I guess he was in the kitchen.

     When I got in the kitchen I found that I was right. All the lads were in there and so were the girls, all stuffing their faces full of Aunt Laura's homemade pancakes. I got a plate of my own and sat in between Harry and Zayn.

     When we were all finished Sam and James washed the dishes as punishment for yesterday. They were done in no time cause that's usually the only punishment they get and they get it more often then you think. Over breakfast introductions were made and embarrassing stories from when I was a kid were told.

     "Aunt Laura weren't we gonna go into town? I think you should do the spell now." I said before she could another embarrassing story.

     "Oh yes!" she said. She jumped up from her seat and led us all into the living room. We all sat on the love seats and couches. Jake Sam and James stood in the corners of the room. "Cristallum. (Crystal). I need your help for this many people." Aunt Laura said. I got up from my spot next to Harry on a loveseat to stand next to her and intertwine our hands together.

     We looked into each others eyes and started the spell. "Alligent nos tibi, vide ne tu sola in cubiculo u differnt nempe aliae personae in te. Alii altiter sed erit nomen tuum exaudiam. Eaque Omnia et quae est in te misimus scelerisdue." As my eyes flashed gold her eyes flashed silver we all felt a rush of magic in the air. When we let go of each other's hands we both collapsed panting on the floor.

     "Crystal!" Harry yelled rushing over to my side while Jake rushed over to Aunt Laura. Harry held me in his arms and caressed my face.

     "I'm fine Hazza. Just a bigger spell then what I'm used to. I'll be fine in a few minutes." I said resting my head on his shoulder.

     After a few minutes a regained my breath and pulled away from Harry and then stood up. "Are you sure you're okay?" he asked worriedly.

     "Yes Harry I'm fine. Now come on. The spell only lasts until we leave to go back home. Come on I want to go around town." I said pulling on his hand leading him towards the door. Soon the others were following close behind us. They lived right on the outskirts of St. Augustine, so we would be walking around a lot more then driving.

     As we entered the city we were soon joined by my last remaining relitaves.

~'~~~'''~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oaky two updates in a row.

VOTE

FAN

COMMENT

PLEASE

BYEE