Chapter 8

Pic of Lucy on the side>>>>>

Chapter 8 

Ky's P.O.V 

'I can't believe it.' I thought as I left Chris and Alpha Harry alone. Which being her big brother is probably a bad idea.  

'My whole family, my whole PACK, just gone' It was all my fault to. I knew they would try to get back at me for taking Lucy, but I never imagined they would take it that far. 

"Ky?" a soft voice said. I knew instantly who it belonged to. My beautiful mate Lucy. 

I turned to look at her. Her straight hair hanging down her back to cover the scars on her neck. Her dark skin resembled that of chocolate and her brown eyes held questions in them. She was absolutely gorgeous and she was all mine. I still had a hard time believing it. 

"Yes Lucy? What is it?" I asked her. 

"Who was that? And why did you just take off with her?" she asked. Now her eyes held jealousy. 

I laughed a little at her tone. 

"What's so funny, Ky, who is she?"  

"Lucy, sweetie, Cris is my sister. I'm all yours so there's no need to be jealous." I said. 

"Jealous? Who said I was jealous?" she asked, visibly relieved. 

"No one babe." I replied with a small laugh. 

"Hey, it was an honest mistake any one could make, especially if I don't know her." she countered. 

"Well, if its ok with you, I would like you to meet her. I'm not saying you have to be friends or anything, I just want you two to get to know each other." I stopped myself from saying something about the most important women in my life, when I remembered, my mom's dead. 

I suddenly grew quiet and sad. Lucy caught on very quickly. 

"Ky? What's the matter? Talk to me baby. I can't help if you don't tell me." she said. 

I led her to our room which was in the other, smaller house. When I got to our room I led her to the full sized bed and sat down, with her small hand in my larger ones. 

"They're gone Lucy." I whispered. "They're all gone and its my fault."  

"Who's gone?" she asked quietly. 

"My pack. We think they were killed by your old pack. Cris got lucky and got away. She's the only one that's left of my old pack. And its all my fault. If I had just stuck to the plan the Blood Moons would be gone, not my family. Not them." I whispered the last two words. 

I felt small arms wrap around me and pull me towards them. I laid my head on Lucy's shoulder, and cried softly. 

"Shh, shh, its alright. Its gonna be alright. It was not your fault, its theirs. They are the ones that forced me to runaway not you. They are the ones who killed your pack, not you, do you hear me?" she asked. 

She lifted my head and looked me dead in the eyes and said, "Ky I love you. It is not your fault. Don't ever think that. If I hear you talk like that again I will slap you into next year, got it?"  

"Ya, I got it. And I love you too, Lucy."  

I leaned forward and kissed her softly. I tried to pull away but she wasn't having it. She wrapped her arms around my neck and tangled her fingers in my short hair. 

We soon broke apart because we had to breath.  

"Ky, can I meet your sister tomorrow? I'm tired right now." 

"Sure." I answered as I left to let her rest. 

Harry's P.O.V 

I pulled away from Cris's lips as oxygen was needed. I looked down into her beautiful eyes as I laid on top of her holding my weight on my forearm as my other hand tested on her side.I couldnt help but think, 'How did I get so lucky with her?' 

Cris had closed her eyes and was licking her lips as if trying to keep the taste of my lips for a little longer. 

It was about five o'clock in the afternoon. We had been here for about two hours. No we didn't do anything, all we did was kiss and it felt like I was in heaven. 

Cris opened her eyes and it was official, I was in paradise. 

"You're so beautiful, Cris." I whispered to her. As I watched her blush I gently caressed her cheek with my thumb. 

"We sould get going." I said, though not wanting to move an inch. 

"Why?" she asked, apparently feeling the same way. 

"You have to get ready for the ceremony tonight taking you're place as Alpha Female, my mate, and officialy joining the Silver Moon Pack." I said with a smile. 

"Get ready with what? Don't know if you noticed but all I got are the clothes on my back. I didn't bring anything with me." 

"I know, and that's why my mother is going to help you. She adopted a girl a few years back when she was 13. You look to be about her size, so they are both going to help you." 

'Harry, what if your pack doesn't like me? What if no one likes me, your family included?" she asked in a hushed voice. 

"Don't worry, Angel. they'll love you. As far as the pack goes, even if they don't like you they hav to respect you." I said with a small smile. As my eyes traveled down her neck, looking for where my mark would someday be, I let out a low growl. 

"What? Harry what's wrong? Why are growling like that?" Cris asked worriedly. 

"What happened to your shoulder?" I asked, still growling. There was a medium sized gash on her left shoulder that resembled a claw mark. 

"When I was a little girl, I was playing with my other brother, Xander. We were attacked by two rouges who let us live but left us with a few scars." she whispered. 

"Are there any others?" I said trying to calm down, before I did something I would regret. 

Slowly she nodded. "Show me." I told her. She slowly got out from under me and took off her shirt nd turned her back towards me. Below her bra, were four long slashes, that went from her left side to her right. 

I let out a low growl seeing my mate's precious flesh torn like that. I grabbed her and threw her back on the bed. She gasped which made me think my eyes were black, which they probably were. 

"Mine." I growled before I smashed my lips to hers. She was suprised but quickly kissed me back.  

When we broke apart, she whispered, "I'm yours Harry. Only yours." 

"Good. Now my mom is on her way now, so I suggest you put your shirt back on and straighten your afro out before she gets here " I said with a smile and luagh as her eyes widened and she grabbed her shirt and took off to the connecting bathroom to fix het hair. I can't wait for 

the ceremony toinght. I thought with a grin.