chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

HARRY'S P.O.V

           Bolts of pure pleasure and heat coursed through my body as I touched her wolf's head, causing my wolf to want to howl at the moon. "Mate." I whispered, even though my wolf, Max, do not laugh,  was shouting that one word at the top of his lungs. She shifted as she began to lose consciousness. Yes we still have clothing when we shift into our human forms.

         She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, and I had seen plenty being on tour. I watched as the color faded from her crystal blue eyes, as they slowly closed. Her long hair was wavy and dirty blonde with blonde highlights. Her slim figure was perfect. I knew she was still alive, her chest and stomach were rising and falling rapidly. Plus I could hear her heart beat going 100 mile an hour. I contacted my other friends through the werewolf mind-link. 'Liam! Niall! We have to get her on the bus. There's medicine for her there.' 'Yes Alpha.' was their instant reply.

           I gently picked her up and carried her in my arms. Liam and Niall were right behind me soon after. I carried her onto the bus where Louis and Zayn were playing a card game. "Louis I need you to help her." I said to him. He instantly dropped his cards and ran over to help. He tried to take her out of my arms and a low warning growl came from my chest. He backed away but only a few steps.

             "Harry, I need you to put her on a bed so I can take a look." he said in a calm manner. I nodded and gently laid her on one of the lower bunks. Louis told us all to leave. I growled not wanting to be away from my mate, but he said he can't find out what's wrong with her if he is distracted. So I reluctantly agreed.

               Louis isn't the official pack doctor but he is the docs son, so he knows a little about this kind of stuff. We waited and waited. It felt like an eternity later when he emerged from the bus. "She'll be fine. She should wake up in an hour or so. Harry, I have a question for you. What are we going to do when she wakes up?"

                 He was right, we needed to do something. I just didn't know what. "Well we'll figure it out when she wakes up." I replied.

                 "How did you even meet her Haza?" Zayn asked.

                 "We were out for a run. When we stopped for a break I smelt something. It was the most delectable thing I have ever smelt. When I looked around, I saw her just standing there. I felt scared, but I knew I wasn't the one scared. She was. So I shifted and told her to run across our boarder line. She took off running but before she could reach us a rouge came out of no where and slammed into her. She crashed into a tree. She looked me in the eyes and nodded. I knew she was an alpha or at least going to be one soon because of the power radiating off of her, so we crossed the boarder and attacked. Liam and Niall chased the rouges off and we brought her here. You guys know the rest."

                  "So she just came out of no where and was running from rouges?" Louis asked.

                  "Basically yes." Niall answered.

                    "Wow. Harry, how do we know if she is safe? how do we know she isn't working for the rouges? I've seen them go pretty far to get into a pack." said Zayn.

                    "We didn't smell rouges on her till after she was hurt and she was truly and genuinely scared. I felt it myself." I said.

                    "Alpha, I mean no disrespect when I say this but she is one hot girl." Liam said.

                     "I know and she is MINE. If any of you touch her I will not hesitate to rip your arms off understood?"

                        They all looked at me nodded their heads and bowed them slightly. Soon after we heard a low groan. My mate was up.

                         HEY ME AGAIN. WHAT DO U THINK. WELL VOTE COMENT AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF. IM HOPING TO BE ABLE TO UPDATE AT LEAST ONCE A DAY MAYBE MORE OFTEN. ITS KINDA BORING IN MY HOUSEHOLD SO. WELL BYEE