Chapter 13

Okay hey guys. over 1500 reads! thnx a bunches. I just had to get that out the so. byee.

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 13

Crystal's P.O.V

When I woke up next it was around 3:00 in the morning. I was still tired but my stomach was very vocal about its needs.

I slipped out of Harry's grip slowly and carefully. When I escaped from his grasp I made my way to the kitchen. I wasn't surprised to see I was the only one there.

I decided on a bowl of cereal. I had just put my used bowl in the sink, when I felt arms wrap around my waist.

Harry placed his chin on my shoulder, while I reached back and tangled my fingers in his dark curls. He kissed where my neck connected to my shoulder, the place he would some day mark me.

I moaned quietly. His grip on my waist tightened, and I melted against his touch.

"Cris, babe. You need to go back to sleep. We have to be up at 6:30 so we can get to rehearsal on time." he whispered in my ear, giving it a small kiss afterwards.

"Sorry. I didn't have any dinner, and I was hungry." I apologized.

"It's alright. Just remember the rules I made. you have to be next to me at all times and I have to know where you are always. I know it may seem a bit harsh to you, but it's the only way to keep you and the girls safe." he said.

"It's fine love. I understand. So, when is rehearsal?" I asked, cahnging the subject.

"At 7:30. Which is why we should be resting right know. We'll be working for a long while to get you ready. So come on, lets go back to sleep." he said grabbing ny hand and leading me back to our room.

When we got in there we got in bed and slept in each other's arms.

==========================

The next time I woke up, it was because of an annoying alarm, that just wouldn't shut up.

"Harry." I moaned my voice full of sleep. He just grunted and rolled over onto his side.

I sighed and looked up searching for the darn thing. I saw it was on the nightstand closest to Harry. I was suprised he got anywhere on time in the morning. He rolled back onto his back again and made no move to turn the alarm off. He was still softly snoring so I knew I had to do it myself.

I reached over Harry and turned the alarm off. All of a sudden Harry wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me onto his chest so I was practically laying ontop of him.

He opened his eyes with a grin. "That is a great way to wake up." he said sleep still in his voice as well.

I smirked and leaned down to kiss him. He rolled us over so he was ontop and I was underneath him. Before things got out of hand there was a knock on the door.

Harry growled and yelled "What?" before hungrily kissing up and down my neck.

"Harry! You need to get up. Rehearsal is in an hour so get your lazy bums out of bed. And yes I mean you too Crystal." Zayn said through the door.

I laughed a little when Harry growled as he reluctantly got off of me and put a shirt on. I was still in my yoga pants and black tank top.

We made our way to the kitchen to find all of the guys and girls there. Our injuries were almost fully healed now. The only way for you to tell was either you knew or you were right in our faces.

"I can't wait for today. I want to hear you sing again Crissy!" Sandy squealed.

"Yeah we all want to hear you sing again." Louis said. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement while I blushed and focused on the tile floor.

"Whoa guys we gotta go. Now. It's 7." Liam said.

We all piled into the cars. Sandy with Zayn, Angel with Niall, Rachel with Louis l, Kate with Liam, and , obviously, me and Harry.

We took off towards and nearby park, where there was a stage set up with technicians all over the place. As soon as the guys were out of the cars, they were surrounded by fangirls. I growled because they were touching my mate. Harry is mine and they have no right to touch him. I grabbed his arm and yanked him away from the screaming girls, causing them to groan in frustration.

Harry just laughed and grabbed my hand and walked over to the stage. "Sorry. Guess I should have warned you about the fans." he said smiling sheepishly.

"Gee ya think, Hazza?" I asked sarcastically.

"The security will have them gone in a little bit. Now we have an hour to waste." he said with a grin spreading over his face. If he wasn't a wolf I would have thought he was a Cheshire cat.

I walked over to him and pressed my lips against his softly. A few minutes or a day or a week later, there was a knock on the door, then someone unfamiliar say, "You can come out now boy, they're gone."

We broke apart and I turned to Harry before he could say anything.

"Harry before you ask I already know what I want to sing babe." I told him.

"Great but you'd better choose a few because this concert is mainly for you, so you're going to be singing the most." he said.

We walked up on the stage and the girls and I sat down and listened to the lads because they were practicing first. When the were finished an hour later I gave my iPod, courtesy of Harry, to the Dj and told him to play track 34. It's one of my favorite songs. Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. (A/N: again all rights go to Imagine Dragons and their people. I enjoy this song two so. ya) I got up on stage in front of the microphone and signaled the Dj to start my track.

(begining of song)