Angels Vs Demons

Skylar's Pov:

"You need to step into it Skylar...." Benjamin said for about the hundreds time.

Growing frustrated with every minute that passed, I decided to simply give up.

"It's not working." I said as I sighed and looked at the dummy that was tied to a pole.

It was roughly 20 feet way from us but I could still see the stupid smirk someone painted on it.

"Not with that attitude. Skylar you have a bad habit of picking up skills and mastering none. You can't even fly correctly and that's the first thing you're suppose to learn." Ben said as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"You're not ready to join the game." He mumbled as he walked away from me.

Sighing, I couldn't help but to feel defensed. Currently standing on the field, I was trying to summon an energy force from my hand but to no avoid. Everyone else was able to summon some kind of energy include Garnet who was 7.

It was a skill that was required if you wanted to play in the game. The game was full of strategies and collaboration where there was two teams. One team portrait to be demons where the other one were the angels. Sometimes we even played with hunters if there was enough people but the hunters needed to be skilled with tactics that didn't involved powers. Whenever they played with hunters though, they never won expected for once. When that happened, Ben was extremely pissed at the players who were angels and demons, however, he was immensely proud of the hunters.

I of course never got to play cause it would ultimately end extremely bad for me. I usually just watched with Ben on the side lines since he wanted me to see the tactics other people did.

"Guys gather around, it time to split the teams." Ben said as flagged everyone down.

Dragging myself away from my spot, I stood close to Benjamin while everyone else got in a line in front of him.

Just when Ben was about to speak though, the sound of trumpets and bells caught our attentions. We counted the times that the bells went off and listened to see when it would stop.

5 times the bells rang and 5 times the trumpets change their tune.

The queen had left the castle was obviously the first bell since it always rang when she did. The other 4 though I didn't know what they meant as well as the trumpets. I have heard this set up before but never bother to ask what it meant.

Turning to Ben, I noticed the shock expression on his face.

"What does it mean?" I asked.

I watched as Ben swallowed hard.

"The queen is coming to watch our practice." Ben said.

"Why the bells and trumpets though?" I asked.

"Whenever she comes to see us, she chooses one person to level up. Whenever someone reaches level 25 they are deem a guardian angel." Mia explained.

"And after they're deem a guardian angel they go to Earth and watch over a human right?" I asked.

"Sometimes they have more." Mia said as she shrugged her shoulders.

Slowly nodding my head, I turned to Ben who was now wearing a serious expression. Obviously there were no time for silliness.

It wouldn't long after though that we heard trumpets and saw a small group of angels wearing the signature black and purple. These were the mans who would watch over Alexandra.

Other angels by now were coming over to the field to watch the hunting game. This was all so new to me but it wasn't long before I realized that I needed to act like the Queen's mate. Excusing myself to Ben, I was quick to say hello to all the angels that came to watch the game. I smiled to all and greeted as many as I could before going back to Benjamin.