Humans and their weird phrases

Skylar's Pov*

Startled by the blasted bell, I jumped up from my seat and almost let out a scream. Almost everyone stared at me. Some laughed but others kept on with their business and started grabbing their items to leave.

Deciding to do the same, I grabbed my bookbag and started to leave.

"Hey Skylar?" I heard someone call.

Turning around I noticed it was Devon.

Smiling, I responded.

"Yes?"

"Um... do you need help to get to your next class?" He asked while scratching the back of his neck.

Smiling widely, I nodded my head.

"Cool! What class do you have now?" He asked as we started to exited the classroom.

"Umm..."

Taking out my schedule I looked over it before handing it to him.

"It seems like I have AP art."

"Oh cool, you have the same class as me." Devon said with a smile.

"Seems like it." I said.

As he led the way to the class, people started to bump into him. Shoving and pushing him around. I tried to navigate myself around them but all of the sudden I felt someone's hand on my bottom.

Gasping I turned around to see who it was.

The person who grabbed my butt was smirking at me. He was pretty tall but as soon as he smirked I realized his teeth weren't the best.

"Excuse me, but your wandering hands touch my bottom." I said with a frown.

By now, Devon was right next to me. He was a bit in front of me,however, like what my guards do whenever they wanted to keep me safe.

It was sweet.

"Hell yea I did sweet cheeks. You have one firm ass too." He smirked.

Gasping I was about to speak when Devon cut me off.

"Hey man, lay off." Devon said.

"Oh I plan to, with her." He said.

By now the hallway was pretty empty expect for Devon, the guy, and me.

"I beg your pardon?" I said not understand the conversation anymore.

Humans and their weird phrases.

"That isn't the only thing you're be begging for." He said.

"Hey stop!" Devon yelled getting into the guys face.

"Get your face away from me you gay faggot!" The guy said as he pushed Devon.

He ended up pushing Devon so hard that he fell down.

"Excuse me sir, but your comment is extremely rude! I have amazing friends who so happen to be gay. You better watch your mouth."

"Oh yea? What don't you wash my mouth with yours?" He said as he started to approach me.

Feeling my body start to burn, I knew this wasn't going to end good. I have yet to learn how to control my power.

I was trying to keep calm when I felt the guy's hand on my wrist. At that moment I ended up grabbing his wrist with my other hand and snapping it.

"Ahh!!!!"

I suddenly let go of the guy's wrist and stared at him in shock.

"Oh god.... I used my powers, Alex isn't going to like this. Oh no, oh no, oh no." I thought to myself.