*Recap*

Yeah don't get super excited yet. It's not a new upload. So you don't really have to read this. You don't have to vote or comment. I just decided to do this for you guys though. It's been a little over a month since my last update. I feel bad. But I've been so busy so I don't feel too bad because it's hasn't been my choice to not upload. 

So what is this? We stopped at 22 chapters. And with the month long wait not to mention the weekly or biweekly stuff it's been a while. So this is me recapping the last 22 chapters so that you'll be ready for the actual update in a week's time. 

I also think this will be interesting in that what I recap is because I feel it's important and will come back to bite you all in the...face as the story goes along. So what I recap is for a reason. You won't know the reason until it happens in the story. I also thought it'd be kind of cool to rewrite and summarize something I've already written. It'll help me see it with new eyes and focus on what I want to improve on. So as mentioned you're more than welcome to skip this. I won't judge or be angry. This is really for me with a couple of benefits for you all. 

One For All. *Takes a deep breath, holds it in, then lets it out*

Do you remember opening this story and taking the first step in this journey with me? If you took the chance trust me I love you and admire you for it. The very first line: Aiden lay down on his bed staring at the ceiling. I know, trust me, I know it's not the most interesting chapter or first line. But for me it was so very important. It sets the mood of what Aiden's story was like in that moment. It (hopefully) created this sense of normalcy, this sense that he wanted more from his life. Then we learn his reasons. In this first chapter you learn about how his father walked out on them and it's just been his mom and sisters. He loves his family more than anything else.

We're introduced to his best friend Mason and a somewhat asshole named Wyatt. We catch a glimpse of a boy named Owen and finally we meet a blonde kid named Noah. After being a bit of a jerk to the new kid Aiden feels bad and when Noah's mother leaves him stranded at school Aiden offers to drive him home, and thus the friendship begins.

The first chapter ends with Noah stopping himself from revealing something. We're left to wonder what that is....and the second chapter begins immediately. We're thrust into what is Noah's life. He's rich. Well his parents are very rich something completely opposite from Aiden's financial problems. Noah's mom? Not a very nice lady. But then your life changes the minute we catch a glimpse of Noah's brother...Benjamin. His fraternal twin with cerebral palsy. But Ben is so much more than that. He's Noah's inspiration and his hero. Noah takes care of his brother and loves him above everything else.

And the next day when he goes to school (with Aiden driving him) we meet the amazing duo, Owen and Madison. Best friends forever right? Carefree and hilarious. Thing One and Thing Two. Noah forms a friendship with them while devouring his lunch...

And chapter three begins. Owen has known Madison all his life. They're as close as two people can be and they love singing. They make Youtube videos together for crying out loud! Did you forget about those videos? Well don't because they'll pop up in a heartbreaking way. The catch? Owen and Mads want nothing more than to become famous singers...together. Owen's vulnerabilities? Madison and his asthma. Two reoccuring problems I assure you. 

Chapter four begins with a dedicated Mason running miles in the morning. What a weirdo right? He's got a secret too! He's in love...with a mean spirited girl named Avery. Mason lives with his mom and his dad is away in the Middle East. But his parents love each other and that has always been his goal in life. To find a love as epic as theirs. He was sure Avery was the one...till she revealed Wyatt was her " One". Ouch Mason. And his broken heart begins as later that day he gets a twitter message. From @HisBiggestFan. Who be dat?