Talking About Part 3

One For All isn't forgotten. It's still out there in the background. 

Recently, someone asked me a couple of questions about Part 3 so I figured why not make this a thing. 

If you've read up to this so far then you know that Part 3 takes place five years after the end of Part 2. A lot has happened and a lot has changed. As is to be expected. I mean originally I didn't plan on taking forever to finish this story. In a perfect world I would have already been done with it. But life gets in the way. It's been a long time now. I certainly don't plan on waiting five years to write the rest of the damn story  but maybe this is a good thing. The boys grow up a lot in those five years. In this few years a lot has changed with me too. So maybe this will actually help me improve my writing. 

I don't really consider this spoilers but for the sake of letting people know the rest of this discussion so to speak will have "SPOILERS" maybe, kinda, sorta. Depending on how you think. 

In those five years I can tell you that the boys have not found Madison. In fact as harsh as this may sound life has been chaotic for them and they've so to speak moved on and forgotten her. I mean they haven't forgotten she exists but they're not looking for her and she is no longer a topic that they bring up. That doesn't mean some of them don't still think about her...

After five years you'll find that Owen is in a relationship. He learned to live without Madison and he's happy. He still has asthma and sassy as ever. Nothing brings him down. He's closest with Declan considering him his best friend slightly over the other boys but that doesn't mean he still doesn't love his friends/bandmates. When Madison comes back into their lives he'll have to come to terms with his past and secrets he kept from his friends... 

Declan battled depression and won. Life has gotten better.  He's happily in a relationship with Grace. After five years you'll find that Declan is considering proposing to Grace. But the stress and anxiety of life leave him vulnerable and when tragedy strikes he'll have to accept that he was wrong about everything...

After five years you'll find that Mason couldn't get over Madison. He believes in true love and feels strongly about it. He's been left chasing dreams and fantasies of finding her. That kind of love isn't the kind you give up on right? But dreams aren't like reality at all. When he comes face to face with the girl of his dreams it brings complications for more than one person...

Five years later and Aiden still has nightmares. He has intimacy issues, he can't get passed the trauma of his past concerning his dad. Through the years he's gone to therapy which unlocked forgotten memories that leave him scarred... Even when he should be happy he can't completely be happy. What he needs is closure and when he goes to find it...all hell breaks loose...

Noah is at the top of the world...for the most part. He's in a popular band with his best friends and brothers...his brother is a part of a loving family and he doesn't have to see his parents except for once a year as part of an agreement between them. Noah ends up taking it upon himself to become the glue that keeps everyone together...and he does a good job until he falls apart...

Madison has changed the most out of anyone in the five years...When the boys come back into her life it turns everything upside for her...And no one will ever be the same...

Darren has spent five years hating One For All...When the opportunity rises to finally get his revenge he doesn't hesitate to take it and thus inevitably sets a chain of events that could leave more than one person dead...

Five quotes to look forward to...

"He's gone." 

"Well I'm pretty sure I've been dead on severaldifferent occasions."

"I can't believe its been five years."

"You won't forget ____. None of us will."

"You left me! You ripped me out of your life!" 

Scenes to look out for: 

Mason and Madison's face to face after five years. VS. Owen and Madison's face to face after five years. 

Part three increases the action, the mystery, the suspense, the romance, the heartbreak. So bring on the laughs and the tears. Because everything changes.