Chapter Three: Owen

The songs in these chapters are not mine, I own none of them. Just pointing that out. 

Chapter Three: Owen

“Boy that’s one big mouth you got there,” Mads stated and Owen laughed. Noah shrugged.

            “I like eating and I’m hungry,” Noah answered.

            “Sounds good to me,” Owen said.

            “So today is Wednesday…” Mads whispered and Noah raised an eyebrow.

            “Which means…our webshow!” Owen exclaimed and Noah seemed lost. “We have a webshow on Youtube. Every Wednesday and Friday we post a new video.”

            “Do you wanna be in it!?” Mads said and smiled a dazzling smile that left Owen spacing off into space for a second.

            “Uhh…Sure?” Noah whispered.

            “It’ll be fun. Except today we’re performing a song. We do it every first Wednesday of the month for our fans,” Owen said and smiled.

            “Sounds cool! And it’s today?” Noah asked.

            “Yuuuppp.”

            “This’ll be fun!” Mads exclaimed as the bell rang and they all got up. Noah stuffed the cookie in his mouth and nodded as they went to class.

            It was at the end of the day when he was changing out of his PE clothes into his regular clothes when he realized Noah was in his class as well. He was talking to Aiden. Owen had nothing against Aiden, but he just seemed the opposite of who he was. He loved school. Aiden barely even bothered to show up. Owen got good grades, Aiden needed tutoring. And there had been that one time that Mads had said she thought Aiden was attractive. He frowned. He wasn’t even sure why he disliked that memory. But he did. He sighed and ran his fingers through his messy hair. He walked up to Noah and Aiden.

            “So no ride?” Aiden asked and cocked his head to the side as he looked at Owen.

            “Nah, thanks though,” Noah answered and Aiden nodded.

            “No problem. See yeah later guys,” He said and nodded towards Owen. Owen nodded back feeling cool.

            “Hurry up, Mads hates waiting. Her and I usually carpool every morning, and it was my turn today so we’re taking my car,” Owen said.

            “Sounds awesome,” Noah said and they walked out of the locker room. As soon as they were out Mads came out of nowhere and jumped on Owen’s back.

            “What the hell!?”  he exclaimed as Mads laughed and Noah smirked as he took out a chocolate bar from his backpack.

            “Surprise! Bet you didn’t see that coming!” Mads yelled and laughed.

            “No! I didn’t! I didn’t expect to be ambushed like some animal coming out of the boy’s locker room!” Owen yelled and Noah laughed.

            “If this is you guys now, I can’t wait to see you guys on your webshow.”

            “Ohh it’s epic,” Madison answered.

            “Yeah you ever seen Jersey Shore?” Owen asked and Noah frowned.

            “Not a full episode. It looks retarded,” Noah said.