Chapter Twenty: Disneyfied

Aiden pushed Heather up against the wall as he kissed her and she moaned into his mouth.

"Shhh," he whispered. They were hidden in the kitchen pantry having a particularly good make out session. They'd sort of stumbled into their kind of relationship. He'd gotten to know her during the dance and liked her. She was shy and sweet. Completely different from all the girls he'd been used to. He was willing to try something if she wanted to but then she'd opened up about how she'd auditioned in order to get closer to Will. They were from the same town and she'd been in love with him since high school. But she was extremely shy so she'd asked Aiden to boost her confidence and then helping her had turned into making out. He wasn't complaining.

Heather grabbed his shirt and tried pulling it up and over his head. He raised an eyebrow at her and she grinned back through her glasses. He smiled as he let her take his shirt off before continuing with their kissing.

"I'm just gonna get some peanut butter and jelly and you'll call yourself lucky that I made you a sandwich Noah!" Mason's voice exclaimed incredibly close to the door as Heather's eyes widened. Mason opened the pantry door and saw both of them.

"Ah!" he screamed and dropped the bag of bread he'd been holding.

"Ah!" Heather shrieked louder still and Aiden covered his ears.

"Get out!" he yelled at Mason.

"Get out?! What the hell are you doing half naked in the kitchen pantry!" he yelled.

"Who's naked?" Noah asked and peeked his head. Heather shrieked again and ran out of the pantry not bothering to look back at any of them.

"You said hell!" Aiden exclaimed and Mason rolled his eyes before grabbing him by the ear. "Ow! Hey let go!"

"You better not be sleeping around!" Mason warned and threw him his shirt. Noah snickered.

"You were doing the nasty in the food closet Aiden?" Noah asked and Aiden rolled his eyes.

"I wasn't doing anything nasty. I was about to do something completely natural and beautiful. You should try it from time to time Mase. It works wonders for the soul," he said and smiled at his friend who continued glaring. He sighed. "But if it makes you feel better I won't do that again. Anyways she doesn't even like me."

"Well she had your shirt off and tongue down your throat. She must like you somewhat," Mason replied.

"It's always the shy girls huh?" Noah said and took a bite of a banana.

"Where'd you get the banana?" Aiden asked looking around and saw no fruit lying around. Noah shrugged.

"Why do you say she doesn't like you?" Mason asked.

"Because she's in love with Will."

"People in love do crazy things. I mean look at-," Noah stopped himself and looked at Mason. "Uh, you know what I'm gonna make myself that sandwich," he mumbled and went in the pantry to grab the peanut butter. Mason sighed.

"She's in love with Will?"

"Yup. Always has been. She's only in this competition because of him and well he's only here because of his brother. So yeah."

"Girls are weird," Noah concluded as he came out with peanut butter, jelly, a jar of Nutella, and chocolate syrup. He hummed happily to himself as he set it down on the counter and got to work. Aiden and Mason stared at him until he noticed it and looked up. "What?" he asked.