Chapter 7 :Shawn's POV:

Chapter 7:

Shawns POV:

I got to meet Rafael, but Forrest seemed to be glaring at him the whole time we talked. Rafael whispered something to me when Forrest was scolded by Casey for spilling his smoothie. He told me Forrest seems to be awfully protective over me. I wasn't quite sure whether or not to believe him or not. Forrest is only protecting me from Rafael, the son of a guy from the Zyre company. I guess I'm glad Forrest is protecting me, I don't really have much experience now that I'm sort of involved with supernatural beings. Rafael seems pretty cool and I asked him about his brother out of curiosity. I guess his brother is going to come tomorrow. Forrest wasn't too happy that I was so excited to meet Rafael's brother. Its just I'm very curious. All the time I have known of the Zyre company I have never heard about their being two sons. Maybe it is because Sage, I think thats his name, doesn't give a shit about the company and because he isn't at that age quite yet.

I wasn't sure how to react when Rafael flirted a bit with me. Casey and Forrest had gotten pissed off about that and Forrest had dragged me away from Rafael while Casey dragged Rafael up to her room. Forrest was in a bad mood, there was no sign of his usual cheeriness. Forrest seems really caring so I'm glad to have him as a good friend (friendzonnneeee X3 poor Forrest.. anyways)

I looked at Forrest wondering if he has found his mate.  I wasn't sure if I should ask or not, but he didn't really seem to be in the mood, so I decided to hold that question off for a bit. Forrest took me to his special place again and we just hung out and talked about random shit. He told me about Rafael's flirting issues and how he was a bisexual unicorn. I laughed when he called him a bisexual unicorn. Forrest is so fun to hang out with.

"Since they're mates though, shouldn't he not flirt with anyone besides Casey?" I asked Forrest as we walked around. Forrest looked up at the sky as though the sky would have the answers.

"Vampires don't feel the pull as much as werewolves do, in order for them to really feel it they need to have the blood of their mate." Forrest explained to me.

"So Rafael hasn't had any of Casey's blood?" It came out as more of a statement than a question. Forrest answered anyways.

"Nope, but he has been craving it. I can tell because he has been trying to get her to give him some. Casey is willing, but she doesn't want him to just bite her because the blood of a mate tastes sweeter than the blood of a human." Forrest stared at me and I felt as if he could see right through me. I look away, unicorns are running around in my stomach, stabbing the walls with their horns. Translation to my nonsense: I got butterflies from his sexy stare.

Holy shit.

Did I just-?

Did I just say his stare was sexy?

"Shawn?" Forrest was suddenly in my face and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Uh... ah... I- I'm sorry I um sort of blacked out." Argh, since when do dudes fluster me? I'm straight.

"You ok?" He placed a hand on my shoulder. I suddenly felt the urge to move closer to him. I looked into his eyes and swallowed hard. Was Zane's gayness contagious and finally taking full effect?

"Yeah," I shoved my hands into my pockets to keep myself from touching him. Who knows what gay thing I would do if I ended up touching him.

"Well.. I guess we should head back and study." Forrest moves away from me. I feel a rush of cool air as I follow him to his vehicle. I look back, feeling as though someone was watching us.

...

I think I might like Forrest. Keyword: might. I'm not gay though, so I don't understand why I'm feeling this way towards him. I'm straight. "Straight as a bent pole." Raven's words repeat in my head and then suddenly I remember what Forrest's mom said once. “You teenagers and your labels! I don’t think anyone truly has a label. I think who they love doesn’t make them straight, gay, lesbian or whatever they label themselves as. They love who they love and that’s what really matters.” Maybe she is right. Just because I'm beginning to have feelings for Forrest doesn't exactly make me gay. It's not like I have any attraction towards other dudes.

"Shawn!" I snap out of my thoughts, dropping whatever had been in my hands. I look down and notice it was my books and I kneel down to pick them up. Forrest kneels down and helps me pick them up.

"I was wonderin' if you'd like to go with me to this party my friend from high school is having." Forrest stands up at the same time I do and we head back to the dorms. I look at him and then look ahead.

"When is it?" I ask, not answering 'yes' or 'no' quite yet.

"Tommorow at 6." He answers.

"I guess I could go." Forrest's face lights up.

"Really?" He grins happily "yay!" He hums happily as we arrive to our dorms. I set my books down on my desk and Forrest sets the big one beside them. He hugs me quickly before pulling away and hurrying to the bathroom.

"Thanks!" I shrug, I don't see why it's such a big deal that I am going to. Why does he want me to go?

Well you're his friend, so why wouldn't he? A voice says in the back of my head. I hush it up and sigh. I hope I don't get drunk. I could end up doing something that wouldn't end so well.

I crawled under my blankets and fell asleep as soon as my head hit my soft pillow.

When I woke up Forrest was humming as he put on some deodorant. I rubbed my eyes sleepily and yawned. "What time is it?" I ask, swinging my legs off of the bed. Forrest turns to smile at me.

"9 am." He grabs his phone and slides it in his pocket along with his wallet.

"Wanna go get breakfast?" He asks as I head to the bathroom.

"Sure, lemme take a shower first." I yawn and close the door behind me. I take off my shirt and toss it in the dirty clothes before slipping off my pants and boxers. I jump when the door slams open and Forrest enters with some clothes.

"You forgot to take something to change into with you-" He stopped, his eyes immediately move to my lower region. I turn a tomato red and cover my private area.

"J-just set it on the sink." I hiss. Forrest doesn't move very quickly, he just roams his eyes over my body. I shiver and know even if I turn away he could check out my butt. He walks over to the sink and sets the clothes down. His eyes never stray from my body. I feel hot and and step back towards the shower, never taking my eyes off of him. He smirks slightly, and I can see a flash in his eyes. A flash of lust. He turns and hurries out of the room. I stand there, stunned. His eyes... they were all over my body. I look down and nearly freak out when I realize I am hard.

Damn.

Bumadum!!!! Next chapter will be Zane's POV. Hope y'all liked the chapter! :D I'll try to update as soon as I can. Please excuse any mistakes!