Peace, love, and happy ever afters.

Marisa's P.O.V.

All the pain i was feeling was gone, i felt.... comfortable. Wait, wasn't death supposed to be a bit more painful? Or am i already dead? Can i open my eyes? i wonder what heaven looks like.

I opened my eyes and saw Jaden sitting near me. so, this is heaven? It's perfect. " Heaven.", i said with a smile, " Marisa, baby, you're not dead, you're alive.", he  said with a smile. " I'm so happy to see you.", i said honestly. " Marisa, i'm sorry i was so late to find you. I... I just .... i was  weak and ...", he trailed off, i fot up, ignoring the slight pain that invaded my body.  " jaden, i'm alive because of you. Thank you.", i said taking his face into my hands. 

' Marisa...... um..... i want.... to.... to ask.... y..you somethin....g ....um, here goes. Marisa..... marry me, please.', he said blushing, " Ok.", i said smiling, " What?", he asked surprised, " I'll marry you.', i said honestly happy. He smiled a happy smile and hugged me. " I love you Marisa, i'll love you for all eternity.", he said, " I love you too Mr. Alpha.

Nick's P.O.V.

alpha Mike's beta will become Alpha of  Marisa's old pack now. Marisa, is safe, everyone is happy and.... welll, during the attack, i found my mate. Marisa was right, i do love her more than anything else. She's every thing to me. My sun, my moon, my stars.... everything. Everything is perfect. Niome is perfect.

Jaden's P.O.V. 

She said yes! She actually said yes! I'm marrying Marisa, the most beautiful, smart and lovely woman in the world. My Marisa, my mate.

One thing is for sure, I love my mate.

Marisa's P.O.V.

My life was now perfect. No more fear, saddness or pain.

I would live happily ever after with Jaden. My Jaden. My Mate. 

I love my mate.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END. 

( Jassica ran away and was never seen again)

Thank you guys for reading and voting. I hope you liked it.

i believe in happy endings. 

thanks for reading again, it ment so much to me. Thank you.

: )