Gone

RICHARD'S P.O.V.

Where's that smell coming from? that lovely scent. I looked around and caught sight of a golden brown wolf laying on the floor with a wound to the stomach. The scent was coming from her. i shifted back into my human form and ran quickly with her to the pack house. She was my mate.

I was sure of that, and i was scared for her because she was hurt. i climbed the stair and went with her to my room, she was weak and that caused her to shift into her human form in my arms. I saw her beautiful face framed by her thick black hair and  full pink lips. She grunted in pain, and yes, we were both naked, but i didn't  care, she was hurt. I set her on my bed and her wound was already healing.

She opened her beautiful black eyes, " Hey, i said and she starednat me in silence.  My name is Richard, what's your name, Beautiful?', i asked, she hesitated, but then answered, " Angela.", she said. ' ok, now, just get some sleep and heal.", i said to her, she nodded then went to sleep, my eyes surveyed her and she actually had a hot body, my wolf was aching to come our and claim her. but i had to hold him in. After putting on some clothes and covering her with a blanket, i watched her sleep peacefully, forgetting all the chaos outside.

MARISA'S P.O.V.

Jaden and Mike had been fighting for a while, and the wound Jaden got from the dagger wasn't healing as quickly as expected  because the dagger was silver. but Jaden was still over powering Mike.

Jaden's teeth sunk into Mikes shoulder and flung hm away, i smiled at that, but Mike then shifted into human form and collected something from his Beta, Larry . A gasp escaped my lips as i saw what it was, it was a gun which contained SILVER bullets.

" no!', i yelled then ran infront of Jaden. The fighting around us stopped, all eyes were on me, Jaden and Mike. " You know what you have to do.", Moke said aiming the gun at us. " Fine. I'll go with you, just.... don't shoot.", i said  with tears. Mike came up to me and tugged  me to him. Jaden growled  at Mike, but Mike turned around and was about to shoot, but i stood between them again.

" Please Jaden.... let me go... i don't ant you to get hurt...", i said crying silently. I leaned in a bit and kissd Jaden's nose, " i love you.", i whispered to him then walked over to Mike who was now, thankfully, wearing basketball shorts. As Mike, his pack and i walked into the forest about to leave, i heard Jaden growl then paws hitting the ground, Mike whirled around and fire his gun at Jaden, hitting Jaden's shoulder.

' No!!", i shouted as Jaden fell to the ground in pain, " Jaden! No!', i said running up to him, but Mike restained me, " You promised!", i yelled at Mike as tears soaked my face. I screamed and Mike slapped me and i fell to the ground. I heard Jaden whimper then growl as the sound of the slap echoed through the forest.  The pack doctor ran up to Jaden and i saw some pack members about to attack Mike, but Mike amed the gun at me, " Come any closer and your Luna dies.", he said and everyone stopped instantly.

Jaden was now laying in human form an the forest floor in pain with the packdoctor  working onhis wounds. Mike tugged on my arm harder and we started to walk away. " Please take care of him.", i said to everyone. some of them had tears in thier eyes while i walked away. I saw Nick looking at me horrified, i gave a sad smile then turned away.

" Marisa! Marisa! Marisa! Marisa!", Jaden yelled continuously. I cried even more, his voice was full of hurt and sadness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey, sorry for the long wait, school is.... well... school. 

 i hope you enjoy, oh, and p,ease take a look at my status, it's an important message.

Thanks.

Please VOTE, COMMENT, FAN AND SHARE.

; D