The Note.

Marisa!", i heard Richard yell from behind the door. He banged continuously. I slowly walked over to the door and unlocked it. " what?', i asked sleepily looking at him, " The Alpha, he's comming, here.", he said, My eyes shot wide open. " What?!', i exclaimed, " Com'on, let's go, he's on the bottom floor. We need to jump out of the window.",  he said going down for me to get on his back. I got on and thhen he ran to the opposite side of the room and went out of the window, landing on his feet and heading to the forest.

JADEN'S P.O.V.

I walked up the steps feeling as grumpy as ever,  i didn't wet any sleep lastnight without her.

I finally arrived at the top floor and went into my room. " I smelt Richard's scent at the door but i didn't pay any attention to it. As i went in, i felt my knees go weak, her scent was here. I could smell her scent comming stronglt from my bed. I closed the door and went over to my bed. Laying down on it, everything smelt like her, the sheets, the pillows, everything, it smelt perfect.

i closed my eyes and took a deep breath and realised that that Richard's scent was faintly in here. Did he know she was in here? Was her helping her hide from me?

' Richard, my room. Now.", i ordered him through the mindlink. " Ok.' he replied. Five minutes later he came in soaked from head to toe, he smelt like fish. " Why are you soaked?", i asked him comfused, " Um, you see, i fell in a lake and i didn't want to keep you waiting, so, i didn't  bother changing, i just came staight here.", he answered, i wanted to laugh, he fell in a lake, i wish i could see that.

  " Richard, why were you here earlier? i an smell your scent in here.",  i asked Yes, i smelt someone in here and came in but they were gone, so i took a quick look around.", he said a bit nervously.  " It was her, my mate, she's the one that was in here i couldn't sleep all night without her, but now that her scent is here, i can.", i stated. " Then i'll leave you to rest.", he said then left.

I went back in bed, and took in her scent again.

Perfect.

' We can sneak back here tonight, we know that se'll sleep her again if our scent is all she has.', my wolf suggested.

' I know, i thought about that, she's not ready to show herself, she needs time, as much as it's killing us to not be with her, we need to let her go at her own pace. We need to endure it for her. For our mate." i told him.

" Ok, but we need to find a way to let her know that we won't hurt her.', he said.

' I know, i'll leave a note tonight.', i said then went to sleep.

MARISA'A P.O.V.

I was pacing in the clearing where Richard had left me near a lake. I thought of how when the Alpha called for him, he jumped in the lake to wash off my scen before he went, i laughed as i remembered it. " What's so funny?', Richard asked coming back from his ' meeting' from his meeting with the Alpha. " How you jumped into the river, it was so funny.", i answered. " yeah, well it worked, and Jaden is asleep right now, you scent is on his bed, so he can relax.", Richard said. I smiled at the fact that i was the reason he could rest. MY Jaden could rest.

" so, what do the packmembers do during the day?', i asked him. " Goof around.", he answered. " Cool." " Oh, by the way, we have to go shopping for you and Randy.", Richard said. " Ok.',i said.

After breakfast we went to the mall.

Oh, i miss the mall. " Remember back home when  Lauren walked straight into the glass wall at the victoria's secret store?", Randy asked. I laughed, " Yeah, Carren laughed all the way home.", I said as we both laughed. I could feel Lilly staring holes in the back of my head as i spoke to Randy.

" Randy and i will go do his shopping fiest then we'll do your' since you girls take forever to shop.', Richard said. " Ok.", i said.

Lilly and i were left alone now, in an uncomfortable silence. " Um, Lilly, i'm Marisa. Nice to meet you..... officially.", i said. she just looked at me with a cold expression. " Just so you know, Randy and i are just friends. Nothing else.", i added. " I don't believe you.", she said. " Well, it's the truth. actually, i also found my mate. So, do you think we can start over?', i asked, she stared at me blankly then sighed. " fine, she said and i smiled.

" So, who is he?', she asked, " huh?', i said. " Your mate, who is he?", she asked " Ok, i'lll tell you, but it's a secret, ok? He's..... j......Alpha Jaden.", i said, " Jaden? My brother?!', she asked " You're his sister?", i asked. " Wow, so you're the one who he can't find?", she asked and i nodded. " Yeah, and the reason i haven't confronted him is because, i have a littlt trouble accepting that my mate is an Alpha.', i said. " and what's wrond with Alphas?", she asked, " well, i had a bad past with one, so, i'm a bit..... overwhelmed by them.',i said, " ok, then, your secret's safe with me.", she said smiling.

After shopping, we went to Wendy's for lunch, Richard and Lilly went to order and Randy and i were left alone, " Randy, i need to tell you something.", i said, " What is it?', he asked smiling. " I found my mate.", i said, His smile widened, " That's great! Is he Richard?", he asked, " What? No. Why would you think that?", i asked. " Well, you two just seem close, that's all.", he said. " ok, well, my mate is the A ...  Alpha.", i said and Randy's fists clenched, " Are you ok?', he asked, Randy knew about my fear of Alphas, he saved my from my former Alpha, Alpha Mike. " I'm ok, he seems sweet, i just... need time.", i said. " ok, remeber, i'm here for you.", he said hugging my. " Thanks.", i said.

On the way up the steps of the packhouse, i met a little girl named Gabriella, she was so beautiful and sweet.

* that night*

Hugh! I can't sleep! If i go into his room then  i could run into a trap and he couldbe there, i can't sleep there again.

' Maybe just a pillow?", my wolf asked and i agreed happily.

After walking up the two flights of stairt, i finally reached his room, it smelt storngly of him, i liked that. I walked over to his bed and saw a piece of paper. I picked it up and read it.

Dear, Mate

i'm unsure of why you are hiding from me, but i just want you to know that i would never hurt you. Even though i've never even seen yor face, i already love you. I always will, no matter what. Remember that. I won't force you to show youself, when you're ready.....  i'll always be here for you. Not benig with you slowly kills me, but i know that you are definitely worth it. I love you already.

Jaden.

Tears came to my eyes, he would love me forever? I smiled and then l grabbed a pillow and the note so i could always have it and went back to my room. Drifting off to sleep, i made up my mind.

I'll go meet him tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, me again, hope you liked it.

PLEASE VOTE

COMMENT

AND FAN.

love you guys.

: D