Surprise

MARISA'S P.O.V.

Jaden and i were smiling at eachother when a guy came up to me. " Hey, you're new here, right?", he asked smiling. He was about a the same height of Jaden, had dirty blonde hair, green eyes, and a nice body  build. " Yes.", i answered him. He smiled, " Would you like to dance?", he asked, i hesitated, i wanted to go with Jaden, " Sure.", i said smiling.

He seemed like a good guy. We advanced to the dance floor and started to dance. " I'm Nicholas by the way.", he said. " Marisa.", i introduced. I looked in Jadens direction and saw him  shaking, he was about to shift. He was angry tat i was dancing with another guy. " Calm down. " , i said to him through the mindlink and accidentally outloud. " What?", Nicholas asked. " Nothing.", i said. I looked at Jaden and he was  a bit calmed, i flashed him a smile and he smiled back.

What a possessive mate.

' Are you sure? It sounded like you said calm down.", Nicholas said. " Oh, i didn't ean you Nicholas.", i said looking at him, " Just call me Nick. Nichholas just makes my sound....", he trailed off and made a face, making me laugh. " You have a beautiful smile.", he said and i blushed.

The music suddenly stopped and Jaden went up on stage. I studied his appearance and  saw that he was wearing a grey t-shirt which made his muscled bulge out. I smiled at that. " Everyone, it's my pleasure to announce that our family has grown. We have two new members. I would like to ask them to come up here.", he said. I excused myself from Nick and went up with Randy. " This is Randy, also the mate of my sister Lilly.", Jaden said and i saw lilly and Randy smiling at eachother. There were cheers from the crowd. Jaden then walked over to me and i blushed, but tried to hide it from the crowd. " And this is Marisa.", he said and i felt as if i would melt when he said my name. " I want you all to treat them like family. Now, enjoy the party.", Jaden said to everyone and i smiled.  Everyone got back to dancing and talking.

" Jaden, you're very possessive, you know that?', i asked him in a whisper. " Yeah. I know.", he said smiling at me.

" Marisa.", i heard Nick call. I looked at Jaden one mare time to check if he was getting over possessive again then went to Nick.

While i was talking with Nick, Jaden asked if he could see me for a while.

Jaden and i were dancing when he finally spoke. " Nick likes you.", he said and i gasped. " What? No way.", i said. " He does like you.", he said looking sad. " But i don't like him that way, i love you, and only you. Nick is just a friend.", i said looking him in the eyes. Those beautiful grey eyes.

" Are you hungry?', he asked me, " Uh... yeah.",  i said. " Ok, come inside.", he said. I was confused, because the food tables were  on the other side of the yard. ( the party was held in the back yard.)

He led me to a room and i gasped at what i saw, candles, dozens of candles lit up the room. In the middle was a a dinner for two setup. " It's beautiful.", i said.

JADEN'S P.O.V.

" Ok, what's your  favourite colour?", i asked.

"Red.", she answered.

"Why?"

" Well, it's red, the colour of love."

" So girly.", i mumbled.

" What's your favourite colour?", she asked smiling.

" Blue."

" Why?", she asked.

" I don't know."

She giggled. I love it when her angelic voice laughed. It's one of the best sound ever. " What pack did you come from?", i asked her, " Um.... the Dark Sage pack.", she answered taking another bite." Did Randy also come from there?", i asked. " She looked a bit uncomfortable talking about her old pack. " Yes.", she aswered.

" Do you like it here?", i asked changing the subject. " Um..... pretty great, i met this wonderful guy...", she trailed off and i froze, did she not love me? " It's you silly.", she said and i relaxed. " Why are you so touchy about me and other guys?', she asked smiling. " I dont know..... i mean, you could have easily run away FOREVER at  our first encounter, idont want that to happen.", i said. " Her hand met mine on the table. " Jaden, the reason why i ran wasn't because i was in love with someone else. You see...... i sort of have an Alphaphobia.", she said, " Alphaphobie?", i asked confused. " You mean you're scared of Alphas/', i asked. She nodded, ' It's this thing with my fomer Alpha i....i don't like to talk about it.", she said.

" It's ok, you don't have to.", i said. The tape started to play the song love my tender and started to dance slowly, her head on my chest. " perfect.", she whispered and i smiled. 

Qe headedback down to the party and  lingered around for a while. A few hours later, the party ended and everyone headed off to bed.

I tossed and turned, but i couldn't sleep, i needed her. Silently opening her door, i saw her turn to me. " I'm sorry i couldn't sleep.", i said. " me niether.", she said and gave a small smile.

" May i?', he asked gustering to her bed. " Of course.", she smiling.

I layed next to her and we cuddled. She soon fell asleep.

The last thought i had before i drifted off to sleep was Marisa, my world revolves around you now.

==================================================================

hey.

please vote, comment and fan.

love ya.

; D