The Party

Thump..... thump..... thump.... his heart went as i woke up. I then remembered that we had fallen asleep on the couch. I was on his chest and his arm was wrapped around my waist, i felt so safe with him. I smied. My mate was, and i have to admit... super hot.

I studied his features, full lips, flawless skin and his hair. Oh, his hair. I hesitated to touch it. I lifted my arm and touched his hair. It was soft. I continued to play with his hair and study his face. I wanted to see his eyes, those grey, beautiful eyes.

Suddenly, his eyes shot open and i jumped, " ah.", i yelled and stood up, " I'm sorry.. i was just......", i traled off. " It's ok babe, i'm yours remember? You can play with my hair anytime you want.", he said winking standing next to me and i blushed so  much, i burried my face in his bare chest.

wait.

He's shirtless.I looked at his neck to his chest to his abs. i stared at his 8pack non-stop. If this were a cartoon, i would literally be drooling all over him. He was ............... sexy. " mmmm", i said in a lustful way and gasped when i realized what i had done. Jaden just smiled wider and stood there giving me a great view af his abs. I unwillingly looked away. " Sorry.", i said looking away in emarrassment. He chucked then ran up the stairs only to return wearing a shirt. I was disappointed, i loved how he looked shirtless. " What? Do you want me to take it off?', he asked gustering to his shirt. " Yes.... i mean no.", i said really wanting him too.

" Um... can we go back to the pack house? I have some friends waiting to find out if we got alng well.", i asked. " sure.", he answered.

" Marisa.", Randy called out hugging me  as Jaden and i entered the packhouse. Jaden growled possessivly and wrapped he arm around my waist. Did i forget to mention the amazing feeling i felt  when he touche me. "  Hey Randy.", i said then lilly came and hugged jaden, " Hey sis.", Jaden said.  " Hey Jay.", she said. " I told you, jay is a girl's name.", he said but she just laughed. Jaden pouted and i giggled which made him smile.

Making our way to thekitchen, I ran up to Richard and hugged him. Jaden growled possessively. Richard and i laughed. " Luna.", Richard said teasingly, " Rich just call me Marisa like you always do.", i said and he smiled. " Richard, tell the omegas that there will be a party tonight.", Jaden said. " A party for what/', i asked, he looked at me and smiled, ' A party to welcome you and Randy to the pack and to introduce the new Luna.", he said. " Oh, um.... may i....... talk to you in private?", i asked Jaden. " Ok.", he said and we headed to my room upstairs.

" What  is it?", he asked politely, " Well, about tonight, i don't want to be introduced as your mate.... yet.", i said. Hurt flashed across his features. " no... No.... i don't mean it in a bad way, i just want to prove myself worthy of you and this pack first.", i explained, he let out a sigh of relief. " You don't have to prove anything.", he said softly, " Yes, i do. all my life i put people in danger with MY problems, and the role of a Luna is to protect her pack, i'm not sure i can do that.", i said sadly.