Hi, I'm Your Mate Mr. Alpha.

*DREAMING*

" You will marry me.", Alpha Mike commanded, " No.", i said  angrilly. " Yes! You will.", he yelled, " I am not your mate!", i yelled stepping away. " You will!", he said dragging me to the dungeon where i saw my parents strapped to chairs.

" Mom! Dad!', i yelled. " now, you will marry me or your parents will suffer!", Alpha Mike said smiling evilly,  " No, she will not!', my Dad yelled and my mom nodded in agreement. Some pack members injected my parents with a brown substance. My Mom sceamed in pain and my Dad struggled to hold in his. " What the hell did you do to them?!", i yelled, " It's wolf's bane.", Alpha Mike answered, " They will die slowly as i insert more into thier systems." , he explained.

" Now, Marisa, marry me, now!", he commanded, i was about to give in when  my mom yelled, " no, marisa, no matter what he says or does, don't."  " Even it it kills us.", my Dad added in pain. I stood there, watching my parent in pain doing what they said, i refused to marry the alpha.

" I can't take this anymore!", the alpha exclaimed then picked up a dagger and put it to my Dad's throat. " No!', i yelled, " Angels, look away.", my Dad said sadly to me and my mom.

I aboeyed and looked away, " Get her to watch!", Alpha mike said and two packmembers held my haed in place and forced me to watch.  Alpha Mike used the dager to slip his throat. I sreaced in horrror, my Mom did too, her mate, my dad, was dead.

The Alpha headed over to my Mom and i was held in position and forced to watch again. " Bye baby girl.", she said before her throat was slit. I sreamed, my parents were gone, my family. As i cried my eyes out, the dungeon door popped open and Randy came in. " Com'on Marisa, we're getting you out of here.", he said pulling me away while our friends held back the alpha.

 *END OF DREAM*

I screamed as i sat up on my bed. I was crying. That dream was the truth of how my parents died, why and how  Randy and i became rogues, and why i fear Alphas. " Marisa! Are you ok?", Randy asked bursting through the door with Richard. I just cried. Randy hugged me like he always did. " You had the dream again?", he asked and i nodded and sobbed more. " What dream?", Richard asked. " Do you want to tell him, or should i?", Randy asked. " I'll do it.", I said.

After i explained the dream, i got rady to meet Jaden. Even though i had that dream, i can feel that Jaden is different, he wouldn't hurt me. I got dressed in black pencil bottom jeans, and a red top.

Richard dropped me off at the front of his house then left. It was a beautiful all white  mansion. It started to drizzle, i was very nervous.

JADEN'S P.O.V.

The rain started to drizzle  and a knock came from downstairs. I was still depressed that i hadn't found her. I opened the door and ther she ws, standing  right infront of me, her brown hair resting on her shouders. Her  brown  eyes sparked like diamonds. Her skin tempted me to touch her.

" Hi.", her angelic voice chimed. I smiled, my mate was here. " Hi.", i said  and my wolf howled in joy. I saw her looking at me like she had just seen the best thing ever. Then i realized that she was looking at my chest. I was shirtless and kind of glad that my mate was checking me out.

" Come in.", i aid and she did. " Thanks.", she mumbled. She was nervous. I closed the door when both of us were inside. I walked towards her slowly and hugged her, she returned the hug. A sniff came from her and i pulled away to see a tear escape her eye. " I.... I'm Marisa.", she said. " I'm Jaden.", i said, " Why are you crying?", i asked her. " I don't know, it's just.... with you here, it perfect.", she said smiling. It was an amazing to see her smile. " I'm so sorry.", she mummbled, " for what?', i asked. " The running and hidding.", i'm sorry.", she said, " It's ok, you're here now, we're togethst, that's all that matters.", i said truthfully. She giggled and my heart skipped a beat.

MARISA'S P.OV.

" Beautiful.", he mumbled and i blushed. " Thank you Alpha.", i said, " No Alpha, just call me Jaden.", he said and i felt a shiver go down my spine at the sound of his voice. A good shiver. " Let's sit.", he said and we both sat on the couch and entered a zone of comfortable silence. ' It's nice having you here.", he said and i smiled. He was laying on the couch and i leaned in and l leaned in and rested my head on his chest. His heart was beating fast and i giggled. I closed my eyes and listened to my mate's heart beat.

Before i knew it, we fell asleep in eachother  arms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys.

sorry for the late update, the internet was out for a few days, it might go off again soon, but please stay tuned, i will update ASAP. That's a promise.

love ya! 

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

; D