Trouble

JADEN'S P.O.V.

The bright sunshine seeping through the windows was the first thibg my eyes met when i opened them. A smile came to my lips when i saw Marisa in my arms with my mark on her neck.

Marisa's eye's opened slowly then she smiled, " Jaden.', she said in a whisper, i smiled back and kissed her cheek. This caused her to giggle " Hello mate.", i said, a gasp suddenly escaped her lips and she jumped up, looking in he mirror and looking at the mark  on her neck. I walked up beside her and looked at her, wondering how i got so lucky as to have her as my mate. she was  perfect. She turned to face me and i saw love in her eyes. " I love you.", we said in union.

As we entered the training grounds, Randy came up to her and hugged her, " Are you ok?', he asked her worried, why wouldn't she be ok?. ' Yeah.", she said smiling, ' You're sure, no nightmares?', he asked worried.

" No, why would i have ni--", she stopped short and gasped, Jaden, what date is it?", she asked, " August 14th.", i answered, she stayed quiet, all the happiness she felt melted away. " Oh, my gosh.", she whispered horridly scared. ' what's wrong?", i asked her, but she stayed quiet. I turned to Randy for an explanation, " This it the day that her parents were murdered 4 years ago.',  he said.

Marisa suddenly ran away and in to the pack house. ' Training is cancelled foe today.", i shouted while i ran after her.

Ther she was, laying in the bed crying. Since i marked her i sould feel her emotions, she felt hate, anger, hurt, regret and most of all... pain.

We laid in the bed and i let her cry while i held her, she soon fell asleep. Only  one thing was going through my head, whoever did this to her would pay, with thier life.

the next morning, i woke up to her crying again. ' marisa, tell me what happened, you need to talk to someone.", i said hugging her. ' Ok, but.... read my mind for this one.", she said and i did.

She had seen so much blood and her parent's sceams of pain. And that bastard Mike was smiling the whole time. It made me angry.

"This is why you're afraid of Alphas?", i asked her. " She nodded sadly. I hugged her, " It's ok.", i said to her, " He's still trying to find me, he swore he would find me and one day.", she said terrified. "Marisa, it's ok, i won't let him get you. Ever.", i said.

Jessica's P.O.V.

I was outside oj Jaden's bed room and i also read her mind and saw everything.

I had the perfect plan to get Jaden back.

I'll pay Alpha mike a little secret visit and maybe he'll find out where she is.

* One month later*

Jaden's P.O.V.

Marisa giggled  as i kissed her mark, she always did. WE were in my office, i was supposed to be doing work, but... well... i got distracted. " I love you.', i said , she bit her lip lightly, " What's wrong?", i asked, she looked worried. "Oh no.", she said in a terrified voice, i wondered what she was worried about then relized that wolves from another pack was surrounding the packhouse.

" All warriors, outside now!", i commander through the pack house. " he found me.", she said, " Who, i asked, " alpha Mike." she whispered and rage flowed through my body. " Marisa, stay here, i'll handle this, ' No, i wanna go with you. I don't want us to be apart.", she said, "Ok.", i said and we walked outside, hand in hand.

We walked to the front of the yard and to the edge of the forest with our pack behind us to meet our 'visitors'. My arm was wrapped around Marisa's waist. The Alpha, Alpha Mike, stood infront of his pack, his dark brown hair and black eyes looked just the same as Marisa remembered.

" Alpha Mike, what is you reason for tresspassing on my land?', i asked already knowing the answer, ' My bride.", he said pointing to Marisa. Members of my pack growled at him for disrespecting thier luna. I growled possessively. " I think yu are mistaked, you see, she is MY mate.", i said emphasizing the my, he growled then got ready to attack. And so did i.

Our pack members began to fight eachother and i swooped Marisa and started running to the packhouse to het her to safety, but  about sixteen ad Mike's wolves attacked my. Marisa fell out of my hans a couple feet away. My wolf was about to take over and kill the wolves helding my down when i heard Marisa scream in horror. I turned and saw that she was being held my Mike, i growled then shifted, making the wolved on me fly off.

I prounced at mike, throwing him off of Marisa. Smapping at his neck, i felt a sharp pain inmy right leg, I looked down and saw a dagger in it. a silver dagger. Mike had stabbed me, i got off Mike and quickly tookit out with my teeth. Marisa ran up to me and looked at the wound, i licked her face to assure her it was ok. But mike lunged at me and i pushed Marisa away then Mike and i began fighting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi, sorry i haven't updated in like a week, but school just opened as you know, i'll try my best to update quickly. Thanks for reading.

i'm really happy to have such wonderful readers.

love ya.

;  D