chapter 2

July 6th

" Hey, babe.", Randy said shaking me gently. I opened my eyes and saw Randy's handsome face. I smiled, " Hey, Randy.", i said. " Happy birthday beautiful.", he said smiling. Oh great, my birthday. i groaed.

" Um... Marisa, i found out that we entered the Silvery Moon pack about three miles back. ", Randy said. " Seriously?", i asked in shock standing up. " yeah.", he said. " The pack's is huge.", said more to myself. " Since we are rogues and rogues are mostly looked at as dangerous, we need to be on our guard just in case our presence is misunderstood and they attack, so be on your toes ok Princess?", he explained and asked. " Princess?', i questioned. " Yes, you are one.", he whispered. I blushed.

" Here, this is for you.", he said handing me a bracelet made of different forest beads of different colours and shapes, the center one was carved into a heart. He carved it? " D... did you make this?", i asked. " Yes, it might not be proffessional, but..", he started but i kissed him, " It's perfect.", i said. " I love you.", i said, " i love you too, Sweety.", he said kissing me.

" Ready to hunt?', i asked, " No need, i already prepared breakfast.", Randy said gestering towards a small pile of a variety of fruits. " You didn't have to.", I said. " Yes i did. You deserve it.", he said and i smiled.

While sitting and talking after eating breakfast, Randy started to sniff the air. Strangely enough, he suddenly got up, " Mate.", he mumbled and that was enough for me to catch on. Raandy's mate was near. Growls erupted from all around us, a mix of emotions came over me. I was sad because now that Randy had found his mate, we would only be friends now, and i was scared because we were standing in the middle of a clearing being surrounded by wolves from the strongest pack as an enemy.

Randy's eyes were fixedon one wolf, a beautiful wolf with grey fur and golden eyes. I could clearly guess that that wolf was his mate. I looked around me and noticed that most of the other wolves had thier eyes on Randy and his mate. I stood up and looked around. A man walked out from the woods with jean-shorts on, hanging dangerously low on his waist, he had dirty-blond hair, blue eyes and a great body build. As expected, every werewolf was in good shape.

" Rogues, what are you doing here?", the man asked. Randy was toolost in the wolf he was starring at's eyes, so i stepped up and answered, ' We are here to seek permission from your Alpha to join your pack. We mean no harm.", i said a bit scared, i could feel the power radiating off of him, he was the beta of the pack. " The Alpha will be back from a trip tonight, we will need to take you to the packhouse and keep you there until the Alpha says otherwise.", the beta said.

" State your names.", he ordered. " I'm Marisa Allian and this is....", i trailed off thinking that Randy shouldn't be inroduced as my boyfriend anymore, " my bestfriend, Randy Teronson.", i finally managed to finish. " I am Richard Crowly, the beta of this pack.", the beta ststed. I slightly bowed with respect. " Follow me.", he said turning around. I turned to Randy who was mesmerized my the grey furred wolf,

" Randy, com'on.", i said placing my hand on his shoulder. Randy turned to me, but the grey furred wolf growled possessively and prounced at me. " Marisa!", Randy called, but before i knew it, the grey wolf was on top of mt little human form, snapping at my neck.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey, so... chapter two. hope you like it, i know that im not was good a writer as others, but... i hope i'm at least a little good.

love you guy.

love. ; )