You're Mine

As Jaden and i walked up to our room after we kissed, i stopped infront of Nick's room. " Jaden, i need to talk to him.", i said, he growled, " No.", he said, " Jaden, he's my friend.", i said heading towards Nick's door. He yanked me back, " Marisa, no.", he said, " You'll be right here if i need you. Please?", i asked giving him puppy eyes. " Fine.", he said unwillingly through clenched teeth.

I smiled then knocked on Nick's door. " What?", he answered the door irritated then when he saw me his expression softened, " Marisa.", he said softly then focused his attention to a pissed off Jaden and glared. " I need to talk to you.", i said  to Nick and he nodded. We walked into his room and he closed the door unnecessarily hard. A growl came from Jaden outside.

i was perfectly aware that Jaden could hear every single word we would say

I walked up to Nick and hugged him., he hugged me back, " I'm sorry.', i said, ' Why are you sorry?", he asked. " I didn't tell you that Jaden was my mate, and you got hurt.", i said as we pulled apare, i touched his shoulder and saw that his wound was healed, i hugged him again. " Marisa......... i still love you.', he whispered, ' What?", i asked pulling out of his arms, " I still love you Marisa, i'm not letting go.", he said coming up to me my. My back thumped the wall and i started to panic.

" Nick, i'm sorry, i don't love you like that. Only as a friend.", i said, " I had to say that to get it off my chest, i know you love Alpha Jaden, but  i can't help loving you.  And maybe when i meet my mate i'll stop, but for now... i love YOU.", he said a tear sliped from my eyes, i was hurting him.

" Marisa, please don't cry. I hate seeing you cry.",he said, Jaden knocked on the door. " I'm fine Jaden.", i said to him even though he was outside. " nicholas, i still want you to be my friend, can that happen, can we still be friends?", i asked looking at his eyes, ' Yes. But..... oh, i don't know if i could love anyone else like i  love you.", he said. " Your mate. You'll love your mate a thousand times more.", i said. " I don't thin--", he started but i cut him off.

" You will love her more. Trust me, when i was Randy's girlfriend, i thought that i couldn't love anyone more than i love him. Then i met Jaden, and i realised that i was wrong. I love Jaden more.", i said he gave me a weak smile. " I understand. Thankyou for understanding me Marisa.", he said, " No, i should  be the one thanking you.", i said smiling. He kissed my forehead then i left.

As i stepped outside, i saw Jaden leaning in the wall right outside of Nick's room. He looked confused and.... angry?

We walked to our room, i showered and put on a tank top and short. Jaden took a shower after me and laid on our bed in boxers looking distant in thought. " Jaden what's wrong?', i asked standing infront him. He didn't answer, " Jaden?", i called. No answer. " Jaden?", i called again, but he just laid there ignoring me. " Fine1', i yelled but my voice cracked. I hated havibg Jaden mad at me and he knew it. ' Jaden what's wrong?', i tried again kneeling infront of him to be at eye level. He still ignored mr, I was about to get up and leave, but he held my wrist.

" You were Randy's girlfriend?", Jaden asked looking a bit sad, " um.......yes.", i answered. " You never told me.", he  said and i saw his eyes darken. " A... are you jealous?", i asked, he stayed quiet and i smiled. " You're jealous, aren't you?', i asked, " Yeah, so what?', he asked, " It's cute.", i said with a smile. He got up and lifted me to my feet, " I just feel..... saddened by the fact that that someone had you before me.", he said looking me in the eyes.

" Jaden, i love you. Just you. Only you.", i said. He leaned in and kissed me, i immediately kissed him back. " Mark me.", i whispered, Jaden looked at me in shock, " what?", he asked. " Mark me.", i repeated, " Are you sure?", he asked, " Yes.", i answered. I then kissed him again, he kissed me back hungrilly then trailed kisses down my jaw. Lifting me bridal style, he placed my softly on the bed then he kissed me again. Breaking the kiss, hr kissed the crook of my neck and i shivered that was the place he was going to mark me

. " i love you Marisa.", he murmured against my neck then bit down on my neck. I gave a little scream af pain as his teeth tore through my flesh, but it disappeared when he licked my now fresh mark. ' My urn.", i said then I marked HIM.

I moved away from his neck and smiled at him.

" You're mine Marisa.", he said.

" And you are mine, Mr. Alpha.", i sid winking.

We then curled up and went to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey, hoped you liked it.

Here's a sneek peek at the next chapter...

"This is why you're afraid of Alphas?", i asked her. " She nodded sadly. I hugged her, " It's ok.", i said to her, " He's still trying to find me, he swore he would find me and one day.", she said terrified. "Marisa, it's ok, i won't let him get you. Ever.", i said.

Jessica's P.O.V.

I had the perfect plan to get Jaden back.

Well, until next time.

Please vote and comment.

love ya!

;  D