Thinking About you.

"Well it's actually the reason why i became i rougue. I have a fear  of.... alphas. and now that i know that my mate is one, i'm just realy scared.", i said, Richard's eyes softened. " Why do you have a fear of Alpha's Marisa?', he asked. Tears came to my eyes as i remembered my former Alpha, Alpha Mike. Richards arms encircled around me, Marisa, don't cry. You don't have to tell me about it if you don't want to. Ok?", he asked, ' Ok.", i said in a whisper.

"So you're gonna hide from him forever?' Richard asked. " Um.... yes?', i said but it came out  as a question. ' You know you can't do that right?', he asked. I sighed, " I know, but can you help me until i can clear my head?', i asked. " Of, course.", he answered. I smiled " Thank you!", i squealed.

"No mate?', my wolf asked sadly. " Not for now." i sad, she whimpered. She was scared of alphas too.

JADEN'S P.O.V.

Ugh! She's gone! I lost her! I finally found my mate and i lost her! How could i be so stupid?!

' Richard, bring Chris to my house and hurry!",  i ordered through the mind link. I was so frustrated that i let her slip through my fingers! ' Why would she run from us?', my wolf asked,  ' I don't know.', i answered, ' We didn't even get to see her face, but  her voice and scent were lovely.', he said. I blocked him out of my mind because he was just making me more depressed.

I sat on the couch and stared at the black TV screen. I thought about her, her voice, her scent, and the anxiety i felt when i knew she was near. Her figure fading into the forest, her light brown chocolate coloured skin, her dark brown hair that flowing down her back. I just know  she's beautiful.

i wish i could see her.

Hold her.

Touch her.

Feel her.

Kiss her.

Show her how much i love her.

I want her here, in my arms.

" Jaden?", Richard called breaking me out of my trance. " Richard, did you see the face of that girl i was chasing?", i asked, " No.', he answered,   " I want her found , i guess you already know that she's my mate. I don't know why she ran, but....  i want her found. But i don't want her hurt in any way, ok?", i said. " yes", he said then he and chris left, leaving me sitting on the couch thinking about her again.

Mate, where are you?

Richard came back into the room, " Jaden, about the rogues, i examined them, and they seem good, will you accept them into the pack?", he asked, i was to depressed to deal with rougues. " Sure.", i answered. " Ok, i'll perform the ceremony myself, you just rest.", he said then left. Richard was my bestfriend and i knew that he told me to get rest because it was best for me.

But i want her.

No.

 I   NEED  her.

MARISA'S   P.O.V.

After about half an hour, Richard came backfrom his meeting with the Alpha aka  my mate. " What's wrong?" i asked, " Nothing, i got him to allow me to to do the joining ceremony  myself.", he said , " Ok, how do we start?", i asked. " Just kneel.', he said and in obeyed.  " Do you, Marisa, accept becoming a member of the Silverey Moon pack? Do you promise to never betray your pack and help your fellow packmembers when in need?", he asked in his Beta voice. " Yes, i do.", i said then a surge of pain went through my body. I let out a whimper, my wolf did too. And as quickly as the pain intruded my body, it left. I sighed in relief when it was gone. " Am i in?", i asked , " Yes." he answered and i smiled.

Richard went and did the same to Randy  who was obviously still with Lilly. I went back to my room, and tried to sleep  but i felt empty without my mate, just empty. I twisted and turned , hoping to to go to slepp soon. But sleep didn't come. The door opened and Richard walked in. " Hey, having trouble sleeping?", he asked. " yeah.", i answered, " Here.", he said handing me a pillow. " Another pillow?", i asked ," Smell it.", he said. I took a wiff and felt as if i would melt, it smelt like him, my mate. I smiled, ' This is his.", i whispered smelling it again.

" How did you get this, won't he notice?", i asked, " Well, earlier today, when he had just arrived, he took a nap in his room her in the pack house and tonight, because he's frustrated that ..... well..... his mate ran away, he's staying at his house about a mile away from here, so i took that pillow from his room here in the pack house.", Richard explained. " Oh.", i said and a slash of guilt went through me as he said that i ran. " Can i ask you... what's his... name?', i asked.  " Jaden.", he answered smiling. A smile came to my lips. I loved his name. " By the way, his room is two stories up, and everything in there smils like him. The door is open, so, you can go in there anytime you feel... you know, lonely or something.", he said . " Ok, thank you.", i said, " Ok, goodnight.", he said walking out. I took deep breaths, taking in his scent from the pillow. I love his scent.

I couldn't keep the fact that there was a room filled with his stuff, and his scent, i was tempted to go, ' Let's go.', my wolf said and i decided that i would, i went up two flights of stairs and smelt his scent coming strongly from a specific room, his room. I peeked to see if anyone was there then entered, his scent filled my nostrils. He was fairly near for a guy. There was a huge king sized bed in the middle next to the wall, three rooms which i assumed were two walkin closets and a bathroom. His room was huge.

Laying on his bed, i closed my eyes and his face appeared, his black hair slightly covering his beautiful grey eyes, his muscular body printing through his t-shirt. He was just perfect. I got that glimpse of him at the party, i could remember him vividly. He was perfect.

What i wonderful 18th birthday, huh?

=========================================================================

so, hi, me again thank you for reading.

Please VOTE, comment and fan.

love you guys.

: D