Saved, but hurt.

Jaden's P.O.V.

I felt as if  my soul was breaking as they carried her away. Marisa. I was in so much physical pain from my wounds, but the pain of knowing that Marisa was in trhat bastard's hand s was even worse.

* Two days later. day later*

The pack doctor said that i could only go search for her when i rested for three days. I couldn't sleep without her by my side, and i got so restless, i was aware that Richard had found his mate and that she was from the other pack, but she was a good person, she was Marisa's bestfriend.

She had actually come here to help Marisa escape from Mike. Ugh! Hearing his name just pissed me off!

alpha, a tape came for you.", Chris said resting a tape  on my desk. Richard, his mate, Lilly, Randy, Nick and me were in my office coming up with attack plans for tomorrow.

" Hello there Alpha Jaden, I sent you this tape to give you a little update on how your mate is doing."

Marisa's scream of pain sounded loudly, the camera showed her and she looked beaten, she was. 

" Yes, i'm torturing her until she agrees to marry me. Two days straight of torture she's been through, i don't think she can take much more. And guess what, the torture tools i'm using here are pure silver and wolfs bane. So you little Marisa can barely move. do you want to help her?", he asked mockingly.

Marisa screamed again as a guy injected her with wolf's bane. " Marry me.", Mike ordered, " no.", she said  and screamed as the bane started to take effect on her.

Mike laughed and then the video ended.

Everyone was silent with horror. my mate was being tortured. MY Mate.

"Change of plans, we leave today and right now.", i ordered through the mindlink and all the warriors of the pack, Richard, his mate, Lilly, Randy, Nick and of course, me, started running to Mike's territory.

I'm coming for you Marisa, hold on.

Marisa's P.O.V.

Torture. Thats all that Mike did to me for the past two days, no rest, no food, no water.... nothing, just torture.

Larry was forced to torture me. Mike had his mate and unborn child in a cell and threatened to kill them if he didn't, i didn't blame Larry, he actually sneck my some drugs when Mike wasn't looking to ease the pain. I was so weak. Me and my wolf, we had too much contact with silver and too much wolfs bane in our system. If this kept up, we would die. So, here i was, strapped to a chair with a huge puddle of my own blood surrounding me.

A couple hours passed  abd the door broke down. " Marisa?", Jaden's voice called. Hope sprang within me. was that really him? Jaden was here? I opened my eyes and saw him and Randy. Larry said 'finally' and loosed thr straps on the chair and Jaden lifted me out. Rand held down Mike as Jaden carried me out of the torture chamber. 

" Jaden.", i said happily.  " Marisa. stay with me, ok?" he asked , i nodded and then lokked around slowly, wolves were fighting, Jaden's pack and Mikes. Jaden set me down on the forest floor away from the mini war and pack doctors came around me.

I felt myself slipping away when a growl caught my attention. I turned my head to the side and saw Randy's wolf and Mike ( In human form) fighting. Two other wolves attacked Randy and Mike turned to me and Jaden. He pulled out a  gun with silver bullets again and aimed at Jaden. I suddenly found a burst of energy and ran infront of Jaden as soon as Mike  pulled the trigger.  

BANG! BANG!

Two bullets went into my chest, i could feel so much pain. Randy's wolf came and ripped Mike's head off. Jaden caught me before i fell and looked at me in horror. " Marisa, please, hold on.", he said with tears streaming down his face. 

" I love you.", i said.

" I love you too babe.", he said. 

I smiled and my eye lids felt heavey. 

every thing went black.  ( read the A/N)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: please don't kill me guys.

VOTE

COMMENT 

SHARE

FAN

: D