The Alpha's My Mate?!

" You look beautiful.", Richard said as he and i were dancing. I blushed and said thankyou.

JADEN'S P.O.V.

       She's nowhere! The month i went away for doing ' Alpha stuff ', i was out looking for my mate. I checked several packs and i didn't find her. I wish i knew what she looked like. My, beta, Richard told me that there was a party with everyone in the pack, hoping that one would be my mate. I doubt it's anyone from my pack, that will be my mate. I want my mate, that's all i want.

" Alpha, before the party, there's a matter Richard would like to be addressed by you.", Crhis, my third in command announced. I was in my own house, about a mile from the pack house. I asked what it was and he told me that two rogues were found near the boarders of our territory asking to join the pack and that they were taken to the pack house to await my answer, he also informed me that Lilly, my sister, is the mate of the male rogue. I said ok then we headed to the party.

MARISA'S P.O.V.

I laughed, Richard had just told me a joke. " Wanna dance again?", he asked, " Sure." i said.

A while later, someone announced that the Alpha had arrived and Richard had to rush off. I sat there, waiting for him and that's when i smelt the best scent  ever, mate, my wolf howled, i approached a crowd and started to follow his scent.

JADEN'S P.O.V.

 I was being surrounded by pack members, i made eye contact with each girl and none of them was my mate. As i was abount to leave, i smelt a mouthwatering scent, ' mate', my wolf said and i started to look around. Strngely, her scent was getting closer and closer, she was looking  for me, so i just stayed put.

MARISA 'S P.O.V.

I was so close to him, i just yearned to see his face. As i got to the middle of the crowd, i saw him, he was turning around and we were almost facing each other, when someone called him alpha. He's an Alpha? Before he could see my face, i turned and ran away.

" Stop!", he yelled trying to untangle himself from the crowd of people.

I did the exact opposite, i ran faster, if there was anything i was good at, it was running. I soon entered the forest and Alpha Jaden was now starting to run. I ran more and saw Richard standing in a clearing. "Please hide me, please.", i begged him. He looked at me and then took off his shirt, "  wear tis to mask your scent and go to my room and put in more of my clothes, i'll be there soon.", he said and i nodded then ran to the pack house.

I waited in Richards room like he said, then he came in and asked me a question i wish he wouldn't, " Why did you run?"

Oh, no

=============================================================================

VOTE

comment and fan

 thank you.

love you guys.

: )