Getting Close

(Recap Cuz I loovee you and you probably need that recap... I know I do! LOL Isaac, bitten by a Demi Alpha, Derek is still unknown if he is a werewolf yet. The show may say that he's a werewolf but remember, this is my story and I can make him ANYTHING I want... Like a unicorn dragon. LOL a banshee, or whailing woman wails.. XD pretty straight forward... because she has wailed, they have 24 hours to figure out who's going to die becuase once they wail, someone will die. Scott recieves a phone call from his mother saying that Stiles' father is in the hospital. Will he be the one to die from the wail of the woman???)

**Stiles' POV**

"Your dad!" he yelled. "Your dad is in the hospital!"

Everything froze. 

It's like everything was running in slow-motion. I couldn't feel my own body.. Matter of fact, I was shaking.. trembling in fear. I didn't know what was going to happen. I already lost my mother. I can't lose my father. Not him. But what happened? 

"We have to go to Derek." Scott said. Scott's voice echoed through my head over and over again. My breathing was being cut, and I had a sharp pain in my ribs. Like someone was stabbing me repeativley with a dagger.

I looked down at my hand and noticed that the number of my hands started to tripple. I was haulucinating; my vision, spiraling in circles.

"Stiles." Scott called. "Stiles, we have to get out of here." I looked up at him and he was multiplying in number.

Then everything went black. 

~Later~

I grasped for air reaching my hands to the sky.

"Where am I?" I asked rubbing my forehead.

"Stiles get up! We don't have much time! Your dad is in the hospital! He could be dying for all I know. Get up!" Scott said getting up and letting go of my hand as he took pain away from me.

"You don't think I know that? My dad, can be dying. I'm not like you Scott! Ever since you've been bit, life has been going amazing for you! You get the strength, you get the speed, you get the girls, you get the popularity and I get nothing! Remember that day when we were locked up by crazy Matt, a month ago, and he was punching and almost shot MY FATHER and I couldn't do SH*T because I was paralyzed from the neck down! I felt worthless! Helpless! Like I needed everything handed to me only because I... I'm only human. I can't do the things you can do Scott. I can't fix anthing because I am a worthless, peice of sh*t human and you can do everything. All we need is Scott and the problems are fixed. Victoria likes you by the way. She didn't tell me but the way she looks at you, the way she talks to you, the way she acts around you is... unbelievable. It's you Scott. it's ALL you. You're always there to save the day while I'm here as your little sidekick. I want to be batman. I'm tired of being Robin.

But I didn't actually say that. Outloud atleast.

"Okay." I whispered. I did it again. I'm leaving my emotions in again because I just can't say anything outloud.

We walked out of the swimming pool gym and off campus. We got into my jeep and Scott drove us to the hospital. The clock read 8:50am.

****************************************

Hai guys! Sorry for the short chapter :((. Sorry I haven't been updating. School and Wattpad haven't been nice to me :(( I promiss, I won't evar be that late!!! I missed writing! DX I LOOVEE YOU GUYS TOO MUCH!!! <<33

Questions!!!

To Jackson: do you still have feelings for Tor?

Jackson: Let's just say I didn't break up with my girlfriend for no reason... ;))

THOSE ARE ALL THE QUESTIONS!!! If you have any questions for me, or any of the charactors, Comment! :DD

Thank you guys SO MUCH for being patient and continueing to read! I promiss, I will never be THIS late again! SMILE, LAUGH AND DON'T THROW BRICKS AT PEOPLE AND START PLAYING WITH THEIR BLOOD! I LOOVEE YOU!!! <<33