What the Hell is That?!

**Scott's POV**

I was in my room with a weak Victoria sleeping on my bed and Stiles and I talking. Stiles! I completely forgot I was talking to Stiles because I was deep in my thoughts wondering how in the world I forgot about Derek. The my thought connect to my mouth.

"I can't believe I forgot about Derek." I said to Stiles.

"Well.. what are you gonna do? Look for him? now? I mean don't get me wrong but the guy is huge I don't know if he really needs help or anything. How do you know the beast took him? Maybe he forgot to come." he said.

"I don't know... maybe.. Listen, I have to go look for him. Take care of Victoria." I told him.

"What?! Are you out of your mind? No! Not again! Remember what happen last time you left me alone with her? SHE ALMOST KILLED ME! No way! I'm not staying alone with her!" He said as I starred at the little vein that pops out of his neck everytime he yells.

"I'm leaving. Take care of her. Don't do anything 'Stiles like' and you'll be fine." I said opening the window about to jump. 

"Did you... DID YOU NOT HEAR THE PART WHERE SHE ALMOST KILLED ME?!" He panicked.

"Fine just.. don't stay at my house if you don't want to get killed." he looked as if he was about to explode.

"Can I just go with you?" he asked.

"Stiles,  I don't want you to get hurt."

"I'll meet you in my car." he smirked ignoring my comment. I jumped out of the window heading towards his horriblly painted baby blue jeep. I stood next to the passenger seat waiting for him to come out of my house and open the door to his Jeep.

The door to my house opened only to reveal not Stiles, but someone... or something crawling out. It's eyes were glowing and staring right at me...

**Derek's POV**                                                                                                                                                                    

I opened my eyes. 

Everything was pitch black. I couldn't see a single thing. I could hear footsteps not to far away. I didn't know where I was and what was happening. I could hear two heart beats. Mine, and someone elses. 

I felt my whole body sore and beaten. As the mysterious foot-steps were getting closer, my claws were comming out and my fangs were digging through my closed mouth. I couldn't open my mouth.

I tried to move but something was restricting me. I have no idea where I am and I can't see nor protect myself. 

As I continue moving and trying to fight with what was restricting me, I felt something hit me in the back of my head.