Find Her. For Me.

**Scott POV**

As soon as Stiles fainted I took him to the school's office. After that, I went to look for Derek.

I dashed once more across the field, ran 3 miles into the woods, and knocked on the burnt Hale House, hoping Derek would be inside. I was worried sick about Victoria. I may of know her for less than a week but she saved my life on the night of the full moon.

I knock again but no one answers. My patient level is not present so I kick the door down.

"Derek!!!" I yelled. No responce. "Derek. I NEED your help!" I hear footsteps slowly comming from the outside crumbling leaves on the ground. My claws come out and I turn around to see who it is.

"Your fixing my door, you know that right?" Derek said some-what annoyed. "Did you find Victoria so she can read you?"

"That's what I came to talk to you about. I need your-"

"Who bit you?" Derek said cutting me off.

"I don't know you need to help me save her she's been ta-"

"Don't come back to me until you know who bit you. Right now that the most important thing to me." He said sternly cutting me off once again.

"Derek listen to me and stop talking over me!" I yelled at him. He rose his eyebrows and didn't speak. "This is going to benefit you too. Someone has taken Victoria. A big... beast. Stiles said it's eyes were glowing red and it was gigantic. I think it might be-"

"That's the Alpha." Derek said finishing my sentence.

"We need to find her." I said stepping forward.

"Alright. We will."

"When?"

"Tonight. Meet me here at 7." He said.

~~6:55pm at Scott's house~~

"So you're telling me I fainted?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah! You were running out of breathe and you dropped." I told him. We both laughed.

"So how come you didn't go on that date with Allison tonight?" My smile faded.

"I told her I couldn't. She asked why and I couldn't tell her why. She's mad at me and is not talking to me.. but to be honest I can't tell her why I can't go.." I told him as i was getting my books out of my backpack.

"And that reason is.."

"Victoria. Derek and I are going to find her tonight." Stiles' face changed to a worried look.

"Hey.. man.. please.." his tone was more serious. "find her. For me." He said with a shakey voice looking down. His honey hazel eyes looked a bit teary.

"Stiles?" He looked up at me, "She's going to be alright. De-Derek and I will find her." I said slapping his shoulder lightly. It seems he has developed feelings for her... he usually sticks to one girl and that's Lydia. Looks like he's moved on I guess. Or maybe he likes them both.

"Thanks." He whispered. "Now, if you tell Victoria I have a little crush on her, I swear I'm going to drag your little werewolf ass to Allison's house and have her dad kill you." We both laughed though in the inside, I was a bit scared of his comment..

I looked at the clock with read 6:57.

"Hey I have to go now." I said jumping out of the window.

"Alright! I'll just stay here... talk to your mom maybe... put some pillows on your bed and pretend it's yo- and you're gone.." Stiles said talking to himself.

I dashed 3 miles into the woods and found the Hale House there. I walked in because there was no door. The walls were burnt down and looked as if it could collapse at any second.

"Derek?" I yelled. I walked into the living room and see Victoria on the floor in a puddle of black blood. My hand shoots straight up to my dropped shocked mouth.

Was she dead?