The Help

Scott's POV

I grabbed Victoria's cold yet soft hand and led us into the loney library where we can speak privatly.

"I know what you are, and I know you know what I am." I tried sounding firm. I think it worked, " and I need your help."

"What?? Why!!?" She asked in confusement. "Why would something like you need help from me?"

"Full moon." I said.

"Yeaahh.. what about it?" She said. I gave her my kiddish 'pretty please' face. She rolled her eyes. "Please tell me I'm not helping you while you while you're going to be trans.."

"Mmmhhmm" I cut her off while nodding. "Please?" I begged. "Look. This is my second full moon and TRUST ME! I need you. I can't controll myself and-" she cut me off.

"Does your friend Stiles know?" She wondered.

"Well.. hes the one that discovered what i was before i knew.. and he's kinda been helping me with full moons and controlling myself but since you are a vam..* cough* pire... you could help me better"

"Wait what? You mean you were bitten not born with it"

"Yeahh." I shyly said.

"Okay. You need help pronto." She said. "Wait don't you have a leader of the pack? Do you even have a pack?"

"You mean Alpha?" I helped.

"Alpha? Whats that?" She asked.

"Its the most powerful leader of the pack.. usually the one who can transform you. An Omega is a lone wolf with no pack and also the most important thing that you NEED to kno is that an Alpha can also-" the school bell cut me off. Oh no. She doesnt know completely what the alpha can do. "Meet me after school today" i said as we quickly ran to our classes. Full moon was tonight...

Victoria"s POV

"Meet me after school today" he whispers into my ear as we power walk to our class. Our class was too far away, so i decide to vampire speed up. "HEY! NO FAIR!" Scott whined. I giggled and in a matter of seconds, i was already there. 

We walk into the classroom. "Ahh.. CLASS!" the teacher yelled over the students' loud talking. "this is our new student Victoria James. Be nice and please, make her feel welcomed. you will be sitting next to Mr. Stilinski. MR. STILINSKI STOP TALKING AND FACE FORWARD" the teacher barked.

"Uh.. Sorry ma'am.. i mean sir!" said Stiles Stilinksi as the whole classroom filled whith laughter. haha Stilinski. i walk over to my seat. "Hey" he says.

"ha hi Stiles" i said. By me reading him earlier that morning, Stiles was one of those friends that you would be concerned of them but they were still amazing.

"Hey! high five buddy!.... bro! what no?" I gave him my 'smh' look. *facepalm*. "well than!" he said. i laughed. He was always a trouble maker. Sometimes i wonder how his dad feels about him. His mother died when he was very young and his dad is the sherrif of the town. Oh Stiles.