Untitled Opinions

**Victoria's POV**

"I need time to think..." I told Derek.

"What's to think about?! They killed our family and Kate stabbed you in the rib 6 years ago! It's time we kill them!" He yelled.

The scar in my rib... Derek had a scar on his rib early tonight... Seriously, I think I know who did this.

"D-Derek, I need to see that scar you got. Lay down" i said motioning the bed. He looked cinfused and followed my order.

He layed om the bed a d rolled up his shirt and let me examine it once again; he should be healed by now... it's been hours.

"Oh no. I know that look on your face. Don't touch it it still hur- AHHH!!!" He grunted. I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head to read him.

~flash back reading~

The giant alpha got Victoria and threw her through the door making it collapse. As soon as Derek heard what was going on downstairs, he dashed down to see what was going on.

Victoria got up and swept the dust of her self. She ran toward the beast knocking it down. Derek ran landing several punches and deep scratches on the alpha.

Arrows began shooting across the living room in all directions and several landing on Victoria's stomatch and sholder. She fell down making a loud thump whilst dust was going everywhere.

The big monster-beast ran off limping making a loud howl. Derek was on the ground breathing heavily and shaking radically. He wasn't shot with an arrow but a silver bullet with wolfsbane rapped around the bullet.

"Get him." A raspy voice demanded.

"Her too?" A young man asked.

"No Isaac. Leave her. She won't take long till she dies." A female voice spoke sounding like a teenage girl.

They took Derek's body and left Victoria to die.

"Allison! I hear something!" The young man whispered.

"Come'on let's go!" She whisper yelled. Her and her clique left.

"Derek?!" Scott yelled. "Derek are you he- Victoria!" He yelled making his way towards Victoria's motionless body.

~End of Flashback Read~

My eyes rolled back out of my head.

"What'd you see?" Derek asked in pain.

"We're killing the Argents." I blantly said. Derek grinned largly. "They did this to you and so did Scott's little girlfriend Allison. She means trouble. Not only to Scott but all of us! The Argents ars dead." His eyes glowed a color that wasn't his normal blue. "Whoa Derek you're eyes! They're a dark orange.. almost red.."

"What? What does that mean?"

"You took some of the alpha's powers... if you kill the alpha, they'll be a full red and you-"

"Can be the alpha." He said finishing my sentence. I looked down at his scar and it was slowly disapearing; we then heard a howl. Our eyebrows rose as we looked at eachother.

**************

Hi Guys!!! I'm soo sorry I haven''t updated yet! School -_- Anyways, You like my new cover?!? Well, this AMAZING person named Amanda Borden made it for me and I absolutley LOOVEE because it's PERFECT! I'm going to leave you guys a link to her in the comments because she's freekin AWESOME and makes AMAZING covers for your stories!

No questions today!

If you wanna ask a character a question, leave it in the comments! ^_^

LOOVEE YOUU!!! :DD