What Just Happened?!?

**STILES POV*** (12:45am)

I pick up the covers to see who it was and it was the most shocking thing ever...

I was wrong.. it WAS scott... but his claws were deep into his bare chest. He had stabbed himslef. But there was no blood.

"Stiles" I turned to look at a shadow on the ground. It sounded like a guy. He was in the dark side of the room so i couldnt see him that well. His eyes were glowing blue. He stepped forward. Derek Hale.

"What happened to Scott?" I asked him with a shaky voice. Derek was also a werewolf. The only difference from him and Scott was that Scott was bitten and Derek was born a werewolf. He was looking down.

"Listen Scotts fine." He spat coldly. I dont know what was up with him. He was always angry. Always. Not the most social guy.

"Where was he? What did he do? Why are his cla-" he pushed me against the wall with his hand on my mouth trying to make me be quiet. You see. Not the nicest guy ever.

"Shhhh... i hear something..." his right ear grew bigger and turned to face the open window in Scotts dark room. "The alfa..." he whispered.

"Sdfjaldjfkdn djfkfj djdjfj djdfj?" I mumbled because Derek still had his hand on my mouth.

"What?" He asked squinting his eyes at me and removing his hand out of my mouth.

"I said, are you going to tell me what happened to Scott?"

Derek rolled his eyes. "I was in the woods walking," he started, "I turn aroundand i was knocked out by the Alfa. Scott runs upand tries to save me. He suprisingly scared the alfa away.. then he got too out of controll and tried to come after me and i calmed him down by putting his own claws to his chest. It worked. Hes going to be fine. He'll heal." He said as i laughed at his last sentence.

"Okay I'll just tell Victoria.." i said to myself.

"Who?" He asked popping his head up.

"No its no one. You dont know her."

"Victoria James?" He said as i gulped loudly.

"I guess you do know her then.."

"Victoria James..." he started laughing coldly.

"How do you know her?" I wondered.

"Lets just say we have a past and if she sees me in the present well.." he laughed coldly once again. "Dont tell her Scott came back. Hes going to be with me. He needs training. I have to go." He jumped outof the window laughing bitterly.

They have a past... and if she sees him in the present thenn... what will happen?

**AT SCHOOL TALKING TO VICTORIA**

"So you didnt see Scott or know where he is" she asked.

"Not a clue" i lyed remembering the conversation with Derek I had...

Whats going on?!? STILES WANTS TO KNOW!!!