Great.

***Scott's POV*

The door to my house opened only to reveal not Stiles, but someone.. or something crawling. It's eyes were glowing and looking right at me.

I stood there next to the Jeep frozen and trying to figure out what the hell that thing was that was 30 feet away from me. As soon as I step closer to it, it runs off toward the woods. Instead of chasing it, I ran into my house to see if Stiles was okay.

I find Stiles faced down on my stairs not moving. 

"Stiles!!!" I yelled in panick. I ran to where he was and tried lifting him up. I ran up to my room and layed him on my bed.

Victoria was gone...

                                                                                                                                                                         **Derek POV**

I once again woke up but now I could finally see. I was in my house. But the walls weren't burned down. The walls were good as new. Just like it was 6 years ago.

The furniture was clean and new, the walls were a clean white color, the floor looked spotless... something was wrong. Completely wrong. I start walking downstairs eyeing everything. The walls, the floor, the paintings, etc.

"Derek!" I hear a female voice call. "Derek sweetie there you are!"

"M-mom?" I said shaking gripping the stairs handle tighter.

"Sweetie get ready! The James Family is coming for lunch and dinner!" she said handing me a suit. I remember that suit. I was going to wear it for lunch and dinner when the James Family came but I couldn't because I had to leave and I don't remember what came up...

 I walked into the living room only to see my big sister Laura eating breakfast and dressed for school. I couldn't help but stare. It's been so long since I've seen her; I missed her soo much.

She looked at me and smiled.

"What?" She asked wondering why I was staring.

"Nothing I just... you look beautiful." I told her.

"Awh! Thanks little bud!" she said getting up and picking up her backpack.

"You're not staying for lunch?" I asked Laura.

"No. I can't. Even though it's Sunday, I have to prepare for SAT's and they're having preperations today at school. You know.. the library will be open and some people that aren't even going to the SAT's are going to hang out there. You wanna come?" she asked. I looked down at my suit and looked back at her.

"Sure" I smiled.

"Okay. Get ready in 20 minutes" she said running upstairs to her room. In shock, I stay in the kitchen eyeing everything and then I scratch the back of my head. Curious to see my room, go upstairs to my room and look at myself in the mirror.

I'm 14 years old... I stare into my eyes and they flash a golden yellow color and I smile.

DING DONG!!!

"Derek can you get that?" My mom said. I run downstairs and open the door. 

"Hi!" 12 year old Victoria greeted.

"Uhhm.. Victoria.. I thought-"

"I know. I'm a little early but my mom said I can come and hang with you for a while." she smiled. I then remembered that if she stays, she can die. Our house will burn down today.

"Uhh.. okay. Laura and I are going to school. She needs to prepare for SAT's. I guess we can hang in the library."

"Awesome!" she smiled. I remembered why I had a crush on her. She was so bubbly and sweet. 

~2 hours later~

Victoria and I spent hours talking, laughing, and being "shushed" in the library. She told me she had just broken up with her boyfriend Jackson, because she was moving away. I've forgotten how fun she was.

"Hey Tor?" I said calling her by her nickname.

"Yeah?" she smiled looking up with her green-blue- hazel eyes.

"If I ever hurt you, know that I never ment it and that I love you okay?" I said to her knowing what's going to happen in a year.

"Umm.. okay? haha I love you too! I'll never stay mad at you!" She said. Trust me. You will!

Her eyes then started glowing white, which usually means she's seeing something.

"Derek we need to go back home! Something's going to happen!" she panicked.

"W-what? What's wrong?" I asked knowing what she means.

"Your house! Someone is going to set your house on fire!" She yelled. Everyone in the library looked at us. Usually, Victoria's visions can't be trusted because since she's still new to them, she usually gets them wrong.

We ran into the woods and we were standing 35 feet away from my house. She held my hand and squeezed it tight.

"Victoria, nothings wrong. Its just another false vision." I lyed trying to calm her down knowing how wrong I was. We're not supose to be here.

"Okay." she said sounding disapointed that her vision was wrong. We raced to Beacon Hills High School, where she will soon go, and were walking in the hallway holding hands. "It's just that... I had a really good feeling about this one!" she said. I looked away. I know you did. I thought to myself knowing she can read me. 

As we continued walking, I could hear yells and screeches from our family members being killed in the fire. I let go of Victoria's hand because since she could read me and predict the future, she can also hear and see what I can. Her hearing wasn't as good as mine. I didn't want her to witness that, but little did she know, that when we get to my house, her life will change forever.

I then woke up grasping for air. It was just a memory dream. As soon as I got up, I realize I'm in my burnt house and that I've been poinsened by wolfsbane.

But.. by who? What's going on?!?!?