Trust, Love, Screams

**Derek's POV**

"You're okay! You're okay!" Stiles said while rocking me in his arms. This was not the most comfortable position I've ever been with with another guy but it kept me calm. 

"Y-you tell a-anyone about this, I-I will r-rip your t-throat out... w-with my teeth." I threatened him while stuttering uncontrolably. 

**Scott's POV**

I rushed to the hospital to see who wanted to talk to me. As I walk in my mom comes panicking and chased toward me. 

"Scott!" she yelled. "There's a girl out here to see you. She.. she's losing blood!.. black blood.." She told me not breaking eye contact.

"Who is it? Did you catch her name? Nevermind I'll go see her." I walked passed my mom but then she stopped me.

"You can't see her right now. She's going to get her blood tested to see what type she is so we can have a blood doner for her surgery.Listen, I have to go, I'm working on another patient and this is not good!" She told me. I panicked in the inside because she might wake up and drink the blood in front of the docters. Plus, since she drinks so much blood, they might not find a type for her.

"Mom.. I.. I'll be right back." I told her. She nodded and went back into a room. I quickly sneeked in the hallway and traced her sent. She was in room B7. I walked in and found 5 bags of red liquid on the counter 5 feet away from the foot of her bed.. Looks like they found a type. I walked close to the bags. Or many types..

Pacing my self slowly towards her, I grabbed both her sholders and shook her lightly. Seeing that that didn't work, I grabbed one of the  warm bags of blood and ripped it open with my teeth. I placed the bag close to her face. She woke up and nearly bit my hand off trying to take the bag away from me with her teeth.

"Give me another one!" She demanded. I grabbed two more bags and ripped them open with my teeth twice again. She chugged both bags in a matter of seconds. I scrunched my nose in discust. 

"How are you feeling?" I smiled at her. She sat up and tried standing up. I took both her hands and helped her up. She almost fell but I caught her. She looked up at me and I looked down at her staring into her eyes for a moment.

"I'm feeling great." She said not breaking eye contact. I lifted her up and put her on the hospital bed. She blushed and fixed her gown. "But I can use another bag" she laughed. I then again ripped the bag open with me teeth and handed it to her.

"Do you wanna go now?" I asked her.

"Why?" she wondered.

"Well they want you to get surgery and if they see you magically healed, they're gonna-"

"Yeahh.. let's go." She laughed cutting me off. She grabbed my hand and we jumped out of the window.

"You're not getting your clothes?" I asked looking at her hospital gown.

"Nah. I have more in my car. Plus, the stains on those cloths will take forever to get off!" She said.

"So what happened to you?" I asked her as we were walking away from the hospital toward the school to get her car.  

"That's a story I will tell you tomorrow!" She smiled at me. "So how's Allison" she asked with her smile fading away.

"Ehh.. I think we broke up." I laughed.

"You think you broke up?" She laughed.

"Yeah. She said I was keeping secrets from her and she didn't like that so now.. we're taking a break. So.. I think we broke up." 

"Oh Scott. My little Fail."  she said patting my head. We both laughed. "Were's Stiles?"

"With Derek." I told her.

"With Derek?!" She panicked. "No! Scott! Stiles isn't safe right now! We have to go to where they are!"

"What? Why? Is Derek going to do something?!"

"No not Derek. They're after Derek. But Stiles isn't safe right now. They're killers they will kill anything assosiated with-" Then we heard a sceam from far far away. We then looked at each other with panick written all over our faces. Then we ran to where they were.

**********************************************

Questions!!! :DD

To Author, Will you be adding Isaac in your book?

me: Yess! ;3 Soon!

To Derek, When will you marry Stiles?

Derek: No ._.

To Derek, Do you still have feelings for Victoria?

Derek: Well... right now, I'm not sure.

If you have questions you want to ask characters leave them in the comments! :DD

Thank you and LOOVEE YOUU!!! <<33