After School

Victoria's POV

I look and look for Scott. then i realize, that i can use my vampire scence to look for him. Sometimes i swear i can be so stupid with this whole vampire thing. I sniff through the air and i get a few 'wtf' looks and i just ignor them. I don't blame them. it is a little weird for someone to be sniffiing the air like i was. 

Anyways, as i was sniffing, i smell him really close, but i can't find him. Untill BOOM i bump into someone.

"Hey watch were your.. Victoria?" said someong. Oh my gosh. Jackson. Jackson Whittemore was in Beacon Hills California and he was standing right in front of me. Jackson. Who is Jackson? he was my first boyfriend. My first kiss. Our relationship ended with him moving. He was the only one who knew about my secret. I was so glad to see him there. I feel bad for Jackson. He was only 12 when he found our he was adopted. He was crushed and he changed and he hasn't really been the same with anyone. Especially his 'parents'.  But its been 5 years since I've seen him. I met him when we were 7 and i left when we were 12. I was there to confert him, but i wish i could've stayed longer. 

*FLASHBACK TIME*

"Hey Jackson whats wrong?" I asked . It looked as if he has been crying. His eyes were red, I herd his heartbeat race faster and faster, and his knuckles were yellow from being in a fist.

"My parents lied to me. I'm adopted. They don't love me. Nobody loves me" he said in a shakey voice.

"Jackson I'm soo sorry. Thats not true. your parents love you. I love you.. and i always will."

"DON'T CALL THEM MY PARENTS! THEY ARE'NT!" he yelled. Sobbed and I came in for a hug. From this moment, he is changed and he won't be the same. hes never been like this. I love Jackson and it broke my heart that i had to tell him that i was leaving.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Jackson." i smiled and gave him a big hug. He was so warm. I felt that he was holding back tears. 

"Victoria. What are you doing here?" he said in eximent.

"I moved back to Beacon Hills. I haven't seen you in a while and I wanted to tell you that I-" Scott pulled me away.

"Hey what are you doing you dork?" raged Jackson.

"Listen we need to go" Scott said.

"Bye Jackson. I'll see you around." I smiled and walked away. He smiled back and looked at me as I walked away.

Scott and I walked toward the front of the school where it was clear.

"I need you to give me your phone number and I'll text you my address and meet me their by 7:50pm" he said. I gave him my number and we both parted from there. I was still in shock that I saw Jackson.