Another One

**Scott's POV**

"So Victoria's the alpha..." Derek said trying to sink that in.

"What are you going to do?" I asked. I was beginning to feel regret for telling him about my dream.

"I don't know. I'm going to wait. Let her come to me." he said in monotone. "Go back to school. All of the bruises and scratches will heal in no time from the car accident." and with that, I left.

*back at school cuz ya know. Nothin really happened while Scott was walking.. Just healing and stuff.*

I made it enough with 30 minutes left until lunch ended. But that didn't matter because I did the smart thing and chose to have free period after. I'm awesome. I walk up to the table where Victoria was sitting and I notice Stiles barely walking away with his right hand rubbing his forehead.

"B*tch." he whispered. We bumped into each other. "Good luck with that!" Stiles said to me.

"Victoria." I said catching her attention from Jackson to me. Jackson rolled his eyes. Tor didn't say anything, instinctively knowing that I needed to chat with her. I grabbed her arm lightly pulling her away.

"So you know." She said already predicting from the touch as we were walking to a closet inside the school. I shut the door loudly. "You got my message."

"Message? You sent that message to me? Victoria. How long did you think you were going to last and get away with this? Derek is coming for you. Well.. he's waiting until you come to him. Victoria he's going to kill you because you killed his sister."

"What? I didn't kill his sister. Peter did."

"Peter? You mean his uncle that is currently in coma? Good luck trying to convince Derek that!"

"I did that to Peter. Peter killed Laura. He wanted to be the alpha but I tried killing him by burning him months after he healed from the fire. He didn't get that burnt in the Hale Fire. But he did when I tried to burn him. I tried to kill him because he wanted to kill me. I'm also... the one that bit you." I paused for a moment in shock.

"Why do I have the feeling that you're lying to me. You lied to me about not being the alpha."

"Scott, I'm not lying."

"Prove it." I said. Her eyes glowed red, then into a green color. My knees began to weaken, but then she grabbed on to my head and neck and brought me closer to her. Her eyes went back to normal and she kissed me. The kiss was so passionate I forgot about Allison. The kiss was so long I forgot we were still in a dirty old closet. The kiss was so long I forgot about the wailing woman and looking for the one who's about to die. This kiss was so good I forgot about...

"Stiles!" I yelled letting go. He backed up, getting teary-eyed I could hear how loud he was gripping the door nob. "Stiles, Victoria and I were just-" he slammed the door shut cutting me off.

**Victoria's POV**

I opened the closet door walking out, not making eye contact with Scott. What the hell just happened. It's like I was completely out of control. What am I going to do!?

ugh. I walked to the lunch table about to gather my stuff and leave until I noticed Jackson happily waiting for me. I felt horrible. He smiled and looked at me.

"So I'll pick you up at 8:30." he asked so politely.

"I'll see you then." I confirmed the date.

FML.

**Derek's POV**

"Do you know if he's a werewolf yet?" I asked Scott about Isaac.

"Yes.." I smiled. "And no.." he said.

"What? What do you mean "no"? What is he?"

"We think he might be... a banshee." he said. I laughed.

"That's impossible. There's no way a male can be a banshee."

"Victoria thinks so." he said. My whole attitude changed. I turned to Isaac.

"So who's about to die tonight?" I smiled.

**Victoria's POV**

8:29... and... 8:30.

I thought to myself looking at my watch. Jackson should be here any minute. The doorbell rang to my apartment. I put on so much perfume, I couldn't even smell anything or anyone. I smiled and opened the door.

"Jackson." I smiled even bigger. He was motionless, his eyes weren't even visible through the sunglasses he was wearing. "Jackson?" he fell down as if he was sleep walking all along.

"Actually I was thinking that maybe I should escort you to the dance." An man's voice said.

"G-... Gerard..?"

**************************************************************

DAAAYUUM DAT CLIFF HANGER DOE! Sorry guys, I forgot my password... DX LAwl, GOOOOOD JOB DIANA. Anyways, I will be putting up a new chapter on Saturday or Sunday. Sorry for the inconvenience. :(( I am sad to say that this novel is almost over. I LOOVEE YOU GUYS! <<33 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING.

QUESTIONS!!!

To Jackson: (@YourR5erforever123) *dances* Finally! Some Victoria and Jackson moments. *throws water bottle at chu (Jackson)* CHU AND VICTORIA ARE F*CKING CUTE! also.............. do chu like whales? XD ALSO! DUN TRUST DEM PURPLE JELLYBEANS! Dey are f*cking evillllllllll man.

Jackson: *rubs head* OOOWWW!!! Um.. Thanks we are cute. I make anyone look good when they're with me. I'm everyone's type. ;)) anyways, yeah I like whales, I own like 3 of them and I only like green jellybeans. You are a strange girl, you know...

To Victoria: (@tigerlily75) Do you love Scott or Jackson more? 

Victoria: I don't know. I mean, Jackson and I had some REALLY good times when we were together... Some old sparks are kind of there... Scott I don't think even trusts me! I don't know. I like someone else but they seem to not be into me.

To Scott: Even if she (Victoria) is the alpha, would you still love her?

Scott: I honestly don't know. I can't trust her because she lied to me. She turned me into this monster! But it has benefited me greatly. Every time I'm with her I get this weird feeling. But a good weird. She's irresistible.

THOSE ARE ALL THE QUESTIONS! Thank you for asking and I kid you not, those were EXACTLY how they were sent to me. You guys are freekin weird. And thank you AND sorry to all the people that keep commenting to update. It really shows me that you guys are enjoying this piece of crap novel. XD DON'T STAB BASIC PEOPLE IN THE EYE WITH CHAIRS BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THEY ARE WALKING MESSES, JUST WAIT TILL THEY GET DROWNED BY A DOLPHIN! ROFL <<33 I LOOVEE YOUU!!!