You Again

**Victoria POV**

"Yes. It's true." He said looking down.

The tone in his voice seemed like he regret it. But I will NEVER forgive him for what he did. I felt Stiles' calm voice try to calm me down because he could feel my heart beat going crazy.

"Derek--" Derek cut Scott off by putting his hand out signaling to stop talking. Scott and Derek's ears grew bigger. Then it hit me. I could hear what they were hearing now. I heard a car driving fast where we were.

"Hunters." Derek said sternly. His blue-grey eyes glowed a dark blue. "We have to go!" He said. "NOW!"

It was the Argents. They were a family of hunters. Derek's family and my family would help each other to get the hunters away from us. We knew all their tricks. We were running away from them as fast as we could. We passed Derek's old house that was burned into a fire. There were so many memories I had in the Hale House.

"Where are we going?!" I yelled as we were dashing fast through the woods.

"My house." Scott said.

After 5 minutes of running for our lives, we were in of Scotts room from jumping through the window. Scott was breathing hard. Derek kept a straight face looking at the ground. I just closed the window. And Stiles.. wait...

"Guys... wheres Stiles?" I asked.

**Stiles POV**

They left me.

A black car pulled over with a man getting out.

"Hi Mr. Argent!" I nervously said.

"Stiles what are you doing here?" He said facepalming.

"Uh.. well.. ya know! Exercise!" I said while stretching my arms.

"Anyways, have you seen this man" he says pulling out a picture of Derek. Dereks eyes were not even visible. It was like he had two flashlights as eyes. I gulped.

"No.. he.. he doesn't look familiar.." i lied. He kind of just stood there eyeing me suspiciously.

"Well.. alright then." He turned around and headed for his car. "By the way," he said not looking at me, "tell Scott that Alison's looking for him."

"Ermm.. alright sir."

"And so am I." Chills ran through my back. He got in his car and drove away. well.. this was awkward..

**Scotts POV**

Derek, Victoria, and I were in my room. For the last 15 minutes, they've been bickering and arguing non stop.

"Alright! Can you guys just stop! I am-" I was cut off by Stiles walking through my door. Well.. that's actually the first time he's entered my house using a door. He usually gets in by my bedroom window. "Stiles... how'd you get-"

"The living room window." He told me. Well.. nevermind.. "anyways, Mr. Argent was looking for Derek-"

"Re-" Stiles cut me off again.

"And you Scott." He said sternly.

"What'd he say?" I said frowning.

"Well.. he said Alison's looking for you.."

"Really?" I said smiling like an idiot.

"The Argents.. ha.. I thought I would never hear from them again." Victoria said.

"You knew the Argents?" Scott asked.

"Yeah. Our families teamed up to stay away from them." Derek answered for her. Victoria rolled her eyes.

"Yeah. What 'that' said." She spat as Derek ignored her comment by looking away.

"Do you think Mr. Argent knows about me?" I asked not wanting to hear the answer.

"Of coarse he does! Which is why you can't talk to Alison anymore. And Stiles and Victoria are going to make sure of that." He told me with a low serious voice.

"What? You can't tell me what to do! This is MY love life and I'm doing what I want!" I was so tired of Derek trying to control my feelings. I love Alison. I really did.

"Okay! But don't come to me when you find out she's using you. She's an Argent! They're sneeky." Derek said jumping out of the window. Alison may be an argent but she doesn't know about my kind.

~an hour later~

"Well I have to go." Victoria said.

"Hey where do you live?" I said as I stopped her from leaving.

"Nowhere yet. Still looking."

"Well.. you're welcome to stay!" I offered.

She smiled. "Thanks but, I don't sleep that much. Plus, my car is still at school!"

Victoria left and so did Stiles 20minutes later.

Alison said she needed to see me..

I think I might stop by at her house tonight...