Soo.. that's what happened..

**Derek's POV***

Victoria James. Hahaha. Haven't seen her in a while. Ha. Both our families died in a fire at my house when we were pretty young. It was a "Goodbye Party" for Victoria's family. She was 12 and I was 14. Her family was all vampires and mine were all werewolves but we were close. We needed each other to get the Argent family of hunters away from us.

I had a little crush on her but.. she had just broken up with her cold hearted ass hole of a boyfriend Jackson Wittmore and wasn't really interested in another relationship. He knew about vampires and werewolves but he didn't know exactly who was who.

Anyways, the only people who survived the fire was Victoria, my older sister Laura, and my uncle who is still in the hospital Peter, and of coarse myself. Laura was the alfa of our group. I stayed with my uncle in the hospital because I didn't want to leave him, Laura and Victoria moved to another state not far from Beacon Hills, California. Unfortunatly, someone murdered Laura a year later. I think it was Victoria and I still think it is.

I was completely devastated from the news and desided to look for Victoria and cast my revenge for murdering Laura leaving my uncle Peter beind in the hospital. How did I know it was Vicrotia? Because! She was the ONLY one that was with Laura! Plus, Laura is the alfa and if the alfa gets killed, you become the alfa and get power!

Once I found her, all hell broke loose. ALL.

*Flashback*

*ding dong*

"What the hell is wrong with you Victoria!?" I yelled grabbing her by each sholder and shaking her hard as she opened the door.

"Get off!" She got my hands and pushed me back as I collided with the door knocking it down. It was the full moon. I'm only 15 and she's 14. We can't controll ourselves in a full moon. Her eyes started to glow red. Only alfas and vampire eyes glow red. My eyes glowed blue because I was a born a werewolf. And... golden yellow eyes are when you're bitten. Wait.. did she kill Laura...?

I got back up shaking the dust off my body. She flashed her big white fangs at me and I stepped back. I looked up to see the full moon and I gulped. I then glanced at Victoria and then at my hands. They were getting hairy everywhere i looked.

"You killed Laura you bitch!" I yelled pinning her to the wall. I had one hand on her neck and raised my free hand that had large claws ready to rip into her flesh. As i was pushing it down to hit her she stopped my hand and pushed it away. I stumbled backwards breaking a coffe table behind me.

By this point, there was no more time for conversation. We ended up destroying the house completely by the end of the full moon. I never want ANYTHING to do with this crazy bitch. She killed Laura.

*End of Flashback*

**Victoria's POV**

Derek Hale. If I ever see him, I don't care who's around, I'm killing him. AND ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH HIM AND I DON'T CARE WHO IT IS!