How you met Ashley

*****This story will contain some profanity(Another word for curse words XD) Reader discretion is advised*****

(Ashley's POV)

I fell to the ground, letting out a groan. 

I felt the blood dripping down my cheek, as I slowly got up. 

I stare at my attacker. His violet eyes looked like they were filled with anger, but he was obviously intoxicated. His black hair was like mine. 

My own father.

"Get up!" He growled, going towards me, lifting me by my shirt. "Why did I have to be stuck with a little fucker like you? Why couldn't I have had your younger brother, or even..." He purred, Smirking. "Chasidy..." 

I felt my eye twitch, as I managed to knock him in the jaw. 

Now, my house is really small. (Before he got a mansion) It is 2 rooms, and 1 floor. So its kinda hard not to see us. All you would see is bodies flying here and there.

"I cant believe you would actually attempt something with your own damn daughter!!!" I growled, my liu ears flattening against my head. My father did not like that. This time, he threw something at me, but I missed. 

All I hear is a loud crash, as if it were glass. 

I quickly turn around, and see a picture on the ground. My family picture. It was of all of us, my brother and my sister, along with my mom. She was smiling at the camera, with her genuine smile...

And it was shattered. 

The picture, the frame, hit by a  bottle. 

I growled, a few tears falling. What has happened to us?

I growled, Heading to the door. My father was about to chase after me, but I shook my head, throwing at him what was in my pocket. 

A knife.

I threw it, but it missed. But that gave him the message. He growled, but didnt get any closer. "You little bastard!! Where do you think you're going!?" 

"Where do you think? Im getting out of here. You have put me through enough. All of those nights you beat me. All of those nights you blamed me for mom leaving you. Im DONE! I hope you die in a fire you asshole." I said, slamming the door behind me.  I put my cap on, to hide my ears, and walked away.

I didnt look back, tired of his shit. Maybe I could find Chasidy and live with her... She has a huge mansion now. Then again its not much now..

I held my phone close to me, and I sat down on a nearby bench, and looked at my face, through the phone reflection. 

My right eye was a dark dark blue, and it was swollen. On my cheek there was a large gash, that was still bleeding, and running down my neck. 

I let out a sigh,rolling my eyes. 

Most people walked by me, not even noticing me. I mean, who would? I was a  part of the Chase family, one of the most hated people. Noone would bother hanging with me,  or even bother helping me.

All except her.

She saw me, and she instantly ran to me, blinking. "Are you okay?" She asked, sitting next to me. I blinked. Was this girl actually talking to me?

I looked at her, then looked around, seeing if there was anyone else around.

Nope. Only me.

"Are you okay? What happened?" She asked, more concerned, moving closer to me, examining my eye. I ended up looking into her (e/c) orbs, making my cheeks red. "Er... I tripped."

"Well, that must be some trip. Its like you slipped into someone's fist..." She said. "Do you need me to call an ambulance? Is anything broken?" 

Why is this stranger being so nice to me?..

"Look, Im fine. I gotta go." I said, about to get up, but she caught my hand, glaring at me. "Tell me the truth." She said, glaring at me, putting her other hand on her hip. 

"Ugh... Dispute." I admitted, taking my hand back. The girl's eyes widened. "Im so sorry to hear that... Maybe I should take you home. My mom is a nurse. Come on." She said, getting up, and dragging me. 

Wow, she's stronger than she looks... 

I let out a sigh, then shrugged.  "Whatever you say mom." I said, laughing slightly.

"Dont call me that!! My name is (Y/n)! And you are?" She said, stopping. 

"Ashley." 

(Y/n) couldnt stop her cheeks from puffing slightly, covering her mouth. "Its not funny. I know some people named Ashley!"

"LIKE WHO!?" She laughed, shaking her head. She looked up, but when she saw my facial expression, she immediately stopped, blinking. "Im sorry. But seriously, follow me." She said, holding my hand, and dragging me.

(Y/n)...

...

What is this weird feeling im, er, feeling?

(And thats that! ^_^ Thats my ashhole. :3 But seriously, I hope you enjoyed. Basically, you find him after an argument, and you take him home to tend to his wounds. 
Stay tuned for Mami Love. Until then, Nya~)