Chapter 2- You're a cat!

You groan, letting your head fall. This day was really boring. First your history teacher went on and on about how Slavery was humanity's biggest crime. Brit, Sasha, and Damien were all out of school, so you had no one to talk to all day!

You let out a bored sigh, and you looked at your phone. You got no messages, from anyone,

You closed your eyes, waiting for the bell to ring,

After what seemed like hours, the bell rang, and you were one of the first people out the door.

As you walked, you looked up, and you saw that storm clouds were coming in. 

" 'I had better hurry, otherwise I will be soaked!' " You thought to yourself, picking up the pace. 

Too late.

Soon, the rain began to fall, and you were caught in the middle of a downpour. " 'Crippity!' " 

You quickly run, holding your breath. Thanks to going to the gym, and walking, you found it very easy to run when most people are out of breath. 

However, even though you were fast, you were not agile. You end up falling flat on your face, and into a soft patch... of mud.

"OH COME ON!!" You scream, out of frustration. You shook your head, quickly getting back on your feet, and you ran once more.

Eventually, you reach your house, shaking in your feet.

You close the door behind you, and looked all around your home, looking for your mother.

She wasn't there, of course. Surprise surprise... you let out a small chuckle. "Stupid rain... stupid mom... stupid cat..." you mumbled.

...wait, cat?

You look in front of you, blinking. There was a white furred cat, that looks up at you with bright blue eyes. Around its neck there was a bright red collar, with no name on it. It let out a small meow, looking into your (e/c)s with the most adorable expression. "AW!!!! How did you get here little one? Does mom know your here? You ask, picking up the kitten, cradling it gently in your arms.

The kitten gestured over to the table, where you look, to see a note on the table. You slowly walk towards it, and pick it up, skimming over it.

'(Y/n),
I will not be home later, but someone else will. I found this little guy before I head to work. I'm naming him snowball, but if you could make sure his water is full and make sure he's fed, I would be very grateful.
Love you,
Mom'

You rolled your eyes, putting the kitten down. "If she wanted the kitten, why can't she take care of it herself?" You mumble out loud. The kitten looked up at you, almost with a sad expression. You head to your room, to change out of your wet clothes, and especially shower.

When you came out, with your desired outfit, you stop in your tracks at the sight before you.

On your couch, lying down, was a hot white haired boy. He was looking at you, with the clearest blue eyes. He was shirtless, showing off his toned body. On his head were...

Cat ears?

You slowly back up, as the boy raised an eyebrow. "What? Is there something on me?" He asked, giving a slightly crooked smile.

" 'okay, not fair! How does he know that I like that?..' " you shake your head. "Who are you!? And what are you doing in my house!?" You yell, clenching your fists. The male gave another crooked smile, raising his hands. "I'm surprised! You don't know recognize me?" He asked, in a mock sad tone. "No!! Now get out cat boy. There is no party here! You can..." you stop, and see the bright red collar around its neck.

"...Snowball?" You asked, moving towards him. 'Snowball' rolled his eyes, as his personality changed suddenly. "Snowball? Well, that may be a normal house pet name, but no. My name is Kyoya." He said, smiling. He held out a hand, waiting for a handshake, but you just stare at his hand, and he just smiles, "Relax (y/n), I won't bite!"

"How...do you know my name?" You ask, moving toward your phone. Kyoya noticed this, and he blocked the phone,"I know it, because your mom. She left a note, and the rest is self explanatory." He said, raising an eyebrow. You let out a sigh. "...does mom know of...you know, this?" You ask, looking up and down at him. He slowly shook his head. "No. But... I doubt she would understand. I chose you for a reason." He said, but stopped, when he saw you staring at his ears. He let out a soft chuckle, closing his eyes. "Yes, they are real." He simply stated, twitching his ears.

You blink... this couldn't be real. This HAD to be a dream. You pinch yourself, closing your eyes. Hoping this was a dream, but a part of you wished it was real. You open your eyes, and you still see him.

This was real.

You were about to say something, when you suddenly heard a car pull up.

Uh oh.

Mom was home!! What are you going to do!?

As if Kyoya could read your thoughts, a small white glow emitted from his body, and his body formed into a small kitten. He leaped onto the couch, and layed there, closing his eyes.

Soon, you hear the door open, and you see your mom, and she was holding an umbrella above her. "(Y/n)! Your home!" She said, smiling. You glare at her, but then you shake it off. "Hi mom."

"Did you see snowball? Isn't he cute??" Mom squees, acting like a child. You roll your eyes. "Er...mom? Can I call him Kyoya?" You ask, as your mom gives you a weirded out look. "Kyoya? Why Kyoya?" She asked, tilting her head. You quickly think of something. "Er... he reminds me of this guy from this anime I watched." You say, without even thinking.

"Kids now adays... okay." She said, smiling. "Whatever you want baby." She said, walking towards you, and kissing your head.

"Well, I will be in my room, if you need me, okay?" She asked, and you nod. "Okay mom." And with that, you grab a hold of Kyoya, and head to your room, ready to tall to the neko...

(I hope you guys enjoyed it. ^_^° tell me what you think of the story. And please...  nothing too mean.
Peace everyone~)