Chapter 14- Way better than Twilight

(Kyoya's POV) 

The person was now glaring at me, then it let out a loud roar. "I TOLD YOU TO STAY BACK!!!" She growled, and she lunged at me, with her head low.

I was able to dodge it, my eyes wide. 

If a fight was what she wanted... A fight is what she was gonna get!

(Noone's pov)

Kyoya moved his white hair from his face, letting a loud hiss. His body changed here and there, as he went on all fours. 

He was soon covered in a huge blue shadow, of a cat. He looked at the werewolf in front of him, who just let out a loud howl. 

The 2 soon clashed, Kyoya lunging at the werewolf before him, managing to bite right into his left hind  leg, making him whimper. He tried to shake the werewolf of him, growling. But it didnt work. The werewolf was biting harder, until a loud snap could be heard, making poor Kyoya whine.  Kyoya managed to bite at the werewolf, and made her let go. 

It was Kyoya's turn. He ran at the werewolf, and slashed at her muzzle, the werewolf whining in pain. It growled at Kyoya, as if saying it was not gonna go down that easy.

Kyoya shook his head, in annoyance. his eyes glowed a light violet, as he bit hard into the werewolf's muzzle, shaking his head. The werewolf whined once more, backing up.

Kyoya was about to back up, but the werewolf backed up, letting a loud howl. It then lunged at Kyoya, his neck in her jaws. He squirmed all around, his eyes wide. He tried to get out of the hold, slashing and clawing. But it was no use, the werewolf just had a tight grip on his jaw. 

She bit harder, and harder, and harder, until... 

Snap

(Your pov)

You run, and run, and run, Your legs feeling like jelly. However you knew you had to run.

Whatever that noise was in that alleyway, it did not sound friendly

You finally reach the house, in literally no time. 

You see Chasidy Chase, on the steps, her hair covering her face. She looks up to see you, and she tilts her head, blinking. "What th- (Y/n)? What are you doing?" She asks, going towards you.

"Chasidy! Help! Kyoya and I went out on a midnight date, And we heard a noise, and he sent me back here, and-" She stops you, holding your shoulders. Her red violet eyes meeting your (e/c) ones. "Relax (Y/n). Lead me to him." She says, already holding a shoulder bag. 

You blink, then you nod, and you both head out.

(Chasidy's POV)

I have never seen (Y/n) so tense... And this girl I used to babysit! 

Well, girls change I guess.

She leads me to where she and Kyoya heard the noise, calling out his name, only to get no answer, except a rustling sound. 

(Y/n) ran down the alley way, her eyes wider than saucers! I ran after her, because you never know whats in here... 

(Y/n) stopped suddenly, and I blinked, turning to look in front of her. 

Oh no...

There laid Kyoya, on the ground. His eyes were closed, and his hair was soaked with crimson red blood. What I found most unnerving, was that his neck. It seemed to be snapped in half. Like, A perfect snap. His leg was also at weird angles, all here and there.

But (Y/n) was not paying attention to Kyoya. She was more focused on something else. I looked to see where she was looking at, and my eyes widened.

Britalia Sanchez.

Her clothes were smeared in blood, and right near her nose there was blood. A scratch. Her glasses were off, so I was able to get a clear look at her eyes. They were filled with fear, and guilt. 

"(Y/n), I can explain! I-"

But she now looked down at Kyoya, her eyes filling with tears. "N...No..." She fell to her knees, running to him. "Kyoya! Wake up! Please wake up! Please!" She cried, pounding on his chest. "NO! KYOYA!" 

I lowered my head, And Brit did the same. "I...Im so sorry. I didnt mean it. I..." Brit began, but then she shook her head, running off. 

(Y/n) just buried her face into Kyoya's chest, crying uncontrollably, and I couldn't help but feel bad. I went towards her, and put a hand on her shoulder. 

"Come back when your ready." I said, and I walked off.

(Your pov)

You cant believe this... Why did this have to happen... 

Kyoya... 

This HAD to be a joke!

Your eyes widen, however, when you hear a slow and steady drumming sound.

Bu-bum, bu-bum, bu-bum...

You blink, and look up, to see a smirking Kyoya, his eyebrow raised. "Told you I was a cat."

You dont know what to do, kiss him or slap him,so you do both.

You lean into his face, placing a kiss on his lips, closing your eyes. His kiss was rather gentle, more gentle than Damien. But it held alot of passion. 

You pull away, your cheeks a bright red, and you slap him, tears in your eyes. 

"OW! What was that for?"

"DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!!" You cry, hugging him tight. He closed his eyes, hugging you back. "Im sorry (Y/n)... Im here..." He sat up, with you in his arms, holding you close. 

You stayed there, not wanting this to end. 

But alas, you end up drifting off...

(And thats that!! 2 down, 2 to go. >:3 Who are you falling for? Who should be next? Mami or Ashley? Let me know in the comments. Until then, Nya~)