Chapter 11- Fetch! Date with Damien

Dinner was really chatty and loud!

Len was talking to a girl. She had red tinted, black hair. She looked like an older version Ashley... With bright red violet eyes. Kyoya was sitting at One at the ends, petting his tail, And Mami and Ashley were just looking out into space, not talking.

But there was no Damien...

You blink, and get up, when no one was looking, and walked around the mansion a bit more.

You look high and low, here and there. But no sign of Damien.

You give up after looking everywhere for him.

You sigh, and you head to your room.

What a fun day this was...

You open your door, not even bothering to change out of your current clothes, and you plop onto your bed, without another word.

...

When did your pillow get so soft?

(Damien's POV)
(Before you came to your room)

Ugh...

Why can't I think of where to go with (y/n)!?

I mean, it can't be that hard...

Then again, I forget that I'm colorblind!

Yeah. You heard me.

Blah... I still remember when I first layed my eyes on her (h/c) hair...

...

(Y/n) is really special. Not only did she open me up, but she opened something else in me.

It almost makes me forget that Im an inu!!

... Wait.

Inu... Dog... Dogs like to get outside...

And where do you normally take dogs?

Oh yeah, a park!

I think I got my plan...

I ended up walking, letting my legs carry me. I wasn't really hungry.

I found myself in (y/n)'s room, and all its glory.

I let out a yawn, too lazy to even go anywhere else. I curled up into a ball, feeling my fur appear.

(Y/n)'s bed is so comfy...

I went to the pillow, and curled up, closing my eyes.

But, I was soon awoken by a large head laying on me.

I merely turn my head, to see (y/n), her (h/c) strands covering my face.

Man, she was really out of it...

I decided to slither my way out of her grasp. Well, her head grasp at least.

I made my way to the door, and looked back at Bubbles' sleeping figure, and I went towards my on room.

(Your pov)

You wake up the next morning, covered in a whole bunch of hair.

But it was not your hair...

You shiver, shaking it all off. You look around. All alone...

Well, you think so.

You look all around your room, looking for some sort of clue. Because you are cool like that.

You eventually find a leash, along with a ball. You tilt your head. "Say what?.. A ball?"

"Bubbles!!" You hear Damien yell, and soon you are pounced to the ground, by a fluffy collie.

"Damie!! What the heck!?" You laugh, as he licked your face.

"Your with me bubbles! And today I got the perfect date planned out." He says, going into his han form, his face close to yours.

You feel your heart beat intensify. You felt Damien's green eyes staring into your (e/c) ones, as he leaned in closer, and gave you a lick on the cheek.

"Anyway, get dressed. But wear something casual. We are going for a walk!" And with that, he walked out of the room.

Nothing too fancy huh...

You go into your dresser, and you pull out a plain (f/c) t shirt, along with some (f/c) shorts.

You put your (h/l) (h/c) hair in a ponytail. (Once again, if you have short hair like me, pretend ^.^°) you looked in the mirror, licking your lips slightly, and you walked out of your room.

You see Damien at the door, smirking. His brown hair was fluffy, and was rather... Unkempt. He wore a black tank top, along with a pair of denim jeans. "You ready to go bubbles?" He asks you, and you nod at him, smiling.

"Great! Then lets go!" He then grabbed your hand, and walked outside.

It was a nice day outside. It was rather cloudy, but it was nice none the less.

Damien held your hand, as you walked towards the park.

You look ahead, and in front of you, there was a picnic basket, along with a red picnic blanket.

"Aww a picnic! That's so sweet!" You say, pecking him on the cheek. You sit down, and so does he. He begins to take stuff out of the basket.

You blink, thinking. "Hey Damie..."

"Yeah bubbles?"

"This is like old times. Remember that time we first met?" You ask, smiling. Damien laughed. "Yeah. And how your face turned darker..." He smirked, teasingly. You gently punched him.

You look at him, handing you a sandwich. You blink, and take it, nodding. "Thank you Damie." You say, smiling.

You look at him, as he takes a bite out of his own food. Damien blinked, raising an eyebrow. His head was tilted, his inu ears slightly poking out.

"What? Whatchu lookin at?" He asked, trying to act tough. You laugh. "Oh stop Damie." You say, laughing. But Damien kept going on. He moved his hands, into a fake fighting position. "You wanna fight? Huh? HUH!?" he said, struggling to keep a straight face.

You raise an eyebrow, and you get up. You didn't say a word, but all you did was tackle him, making you two laugh, and tumble down a hill.

Where you both stopped, Damien was on top of you, looking into your (e/c) eyes.

"(Y/n)..."

"Yes?"

He leans in, pressing his lips into yours, making your cheeks burn. His kiss was soft, yet passionate. You found yourself kissing him back, wrapping your arms around his neck.

After what seemed like hours, Damien pulled away, smiling. "You look very beautiful." He said, in a quiet tone. He slowly got up, and helped you up as well.

You smile at him, as he holds your hand. You both look up, and notice some serious clouds coming in. They were dark, and they were coming in fast. Damien looked up, blinking. "Come on bubbles. Let's go before we get rained on." He said, grabbing your hand, and grabbing the basket, and quickly running home.

When you both got home, you both were soaked from head to toe.

But then you realize something...

You forgot the blanket!

(And that's that. Damien... ^.^° I like him. But then again... I like everyone! What do you all think? Who here likes Damien? I love you guys!! that is all... Nya~)