Chapter 16-An open heart~ Date with Ashley part 2

(Ashley's POV)

"I GOT IT!!!" I shot up, looking around my room. It was still dark out, and I could hear some birds chirping... But mainly the owls.

Stupid owls...

I got up, and looked through my closet. Where is that outfit?..

I soon pulled out a pair of my favorite t-shirt. It was a bit torn, but it was good none the less. It was a plain black tank top. Nothing too special. 

I put it on, and began to write something down, holding a notebook in my hand.

Swimming
Dancing
Picnic
Shopping
Movies

All these thoughts hit my mind. Maybe one of these will work... Maybe that movie, Katsune Diaries.(Hint hint) I mean, I heard that it was supposed to be good... 

I stretched, and went towards (Y/n)'s room. 

She looked so cute when she slept... The way her (H/c) hair covers her face... The moonlight shining on her (S/t(Skin tone) ) Skin...The way her chest rises and falls everytime she breaths...

Wow. 

I have alot to make up for. 

I sat in a chair beside her bed, looking at her sleeping  form, thinking. "Ah... What if we were to be married...? Would she be (Y/n) Chase? Or would I be Ashley (L/n)? Eh... And how many kids..." 

(Your pov)

You wake up, hearing Ashley. You blink, but you manage to pretend sleeping, and listen to him talking.

"Why did I leave you in the first place?.. Ugh, I am such an idiot. You cried, and cried, but what did I do? Nothing. Im such an idiot... Now you may hold that against me, and not pick me. Why did I have to be such A dumba-"

You stopped him there, turning in your 'sleep', facing him. That shut him up. You heard him get up, and place a hand on your shoulder. He didnt do anything. He just left it there for a bit. He then left the room, letting out a sigh. 

You sat up, as soon you were sure he was gone. You shook your head, getting up. You followed him to his room, where he just stared at you, his eyes wide. "(Y-Y/n)! I-" 

You went towards him, raising an eyebrow. "Ash, calm down." You smiled, sitting beside him. He blinked at you, his black hair covering his violet eyes. "I heard what you said in my room." You say, tilting your head. His cheeks turned a bright red. "Did you hear the first part..." He whispered.  "I only heard how you regret leaving me." You say honestly, putting your hand on top of his. You leaned your head on him, closing your eyes. "I forgive you Ashley. Whats past is past." You say, smiling up at him.

His eyes widened, as he looked at you. "Really? But even after I-" 

You cut him off, with a tender kiss on the lips, closing your eyes. Ashley seemed to be caught off guard by this, but he none the less kissed you back. 

Now his kiss... It was gentle. Surprisingly. It wasn't rough, wasn't forceful, but it was... 

different.

You pulled away, breaking the kiss, your cheeks turning a light pink. You let out a small sigh, laying your head on him. "Ashley..."

"Yea?"

"Why do you like me?" You ask, looking up at him. He wrapped an arm around you, blinking. He thought for a bit, then smiled. "Well... You're nice, caring, beautiful, smart, funny, And I just cant look away." He confessed, moving his hair out of his face. He took his arm off of you, laying down on his bed. 

You blink, about to get up, to go to your room, but Ashley grabs your hand, smiling innocently. "Stay a while... Please?" He asked. You shrug, going back onto his bed, and laying beside him.

You shiver, looking all around. 

Did it suddenly get cold?.. 

Ashley noticed this, and he pulled you closer, hugging you tight, getting a squeak from you. You blinked,  your eyes wide. 

Ashley was oddly very warm... and for his cold personality... 

You let out a sigh, and closed your eyes, letting sleep engulf you...

(And thats that. Im sorry if its short. Its just that I am going through some really tough times... Idk if this will be my last chapter for now. Well, im still in school.. But still. I dont have internet at home, and the only time I get to work on this story is when im at school. So you know.... Im sorry everyone. But my ex is with my best friend, and he is causing her pain, and my brother is in the hospital, and I honestly feel like killing myself. This hurts. Bad. I've never felt so alone in my life... 
So you know, dont worry about me. I will be fine... eventually... Thank you for understanding. Until then, Nya~)