Chapter 6- The ash-hole

"Okay, calm down, its not as bad as it looks..." You say, looking at the shattered vase in front of you. It looked like it was far beyond repair.

"CALM DOWN!?" Kyoya grabs a hold of you, and shakes you gently. "I BROKE YOUR MOM'S CHINA!! How are we gonna get a new one!? He asks, and you think fast. Then you close your eyes. "Kyoya... I know someone."

"You do!? Then call 'em up!!" He says, grabbing your phone, and tilting his head. "How do you even work this thing!?" You let out a laugh, taking your phone back. "Relax, I got this..."

(???'s pov)

I was staring up at the ceiling, laying down on my beautiful bed. It was huge, you know, and it could fit maybe 4 people. I never was poor, never knew the definition of poor except when I met (y/n), even though she wasn't... poor. But compared to me, yeah.

"Master Ashley, there is someone on the phone." A voice said. I got up, and I walked towards the phone. I looked at the voice, and it was none other than my maid. I nod at her, and she bows back, and I pick up the phone. "Hello?"

"Ashley? Its me. (y/n). Do you have a moment?" I hear the voice ask. I smile, nodding.

However, I forgot that I was on the phone.

"Of course. Whats up?" I ask, in a casual tone. "Well, you remember that vase mom had?"

"Of course. The china one. What about it?" I ask, ruffling my black hair. "Well... I kinda broke it." I heard her say, with a bit of nervousness in her voice. "I know it may seem like im using you, you know, because you live in a mansion but... Could you-"

"Sure. Anything. When do you need it?" I ask her, pulling out my mobile cell phone. It was plain, a smart phone, the newest one, blah blah blah... "Er... Today." She said, after hesitating.

"I will see what I can do. But for now, try to replace it with something similar." I say, in a very low tone. "Okay ash-hole." She says, with a slight laugh.

"Hey! Im helping you!" I say, and I crossed my arms. But I knew that I was smiling. "Sorry Ash, I had to. Well, I gotta go. I gotta feed my cat." She says over the phone.

Cat? But (y/n) hates cats... (If you do like cats, pretend~)

"Okay. I will be there as soon as I can... Later (y/n)."

"Bye." And with that, we both hung up. "Greysu!"

I yelled, and before me, there was a blue haired neko in front of me. He had a black dress shirt, and pants, along with a pair of black sneakers. "Yes Ashley?"

"I need a china vase. Its blue, and well... Here, look at this picture for a reference." I hand him my phone, and he nods. "Yes sir. Right away sir." He says, and he runs off, out of the room.

(Back to your pov)

"So I was like,'So those may be bubbles... but this aint no hot tub!" You and Kyoya were sitting there, on the couch, laughing. "Really, a fart joke?" He asks, in between laughs.

"Yes really! Besides, you laughed!" You say, poking him. "Oh yeah?" He laughs, and he pounces on you, making you yip. You try to get out of his grasp. "Dude! Get off of me!" You laugh, but he pins you there, not letting you go.

You finally surrender, and just look up at him. He smirks, raising an eyebrow, making you blush. "Well my lovely (y/n), looks like we are in a tight situation." He says, his blue eyes shining. 'K...Kyoya..."

You look down, but you immediately look back up at him, as he lifts your chin. "Dont look down. You look beautiful..." He whispers into your ear.

You then see his face come closer to yours, and you closed your eyes. This was almost a dream come true!

Almost.

The door opens, and there, you see him. Ashley Chase. His red bangs covered his left eye, his violet eyes were wide. He ruffled his black hair, letting out a sigh. But then he stops, and glares at Kyoya, growling.

"Kyoya Shiro... What a surprise..." Ashley says, putting the large package that was in his hands onto the table.

"Ashley Chase..." They both got up, and glared at each other, Ashley was legit growling. "You... Back away from (y/n)!) Ashley growled, but Kyoya smirked, shaking his head.

"Make me, flea bag."

(And thats that! Sorry if it was really short...Who are you falling for so far? Let me know in the comments. (I doubt anyone is liking Mami XD But hey, its possible.) How do these 2 know eachother? Welp. You will have to find out in the next chapter. Nya~)