Chapter 8- Not you too!.. what's going on!?

You wake up in a warm sleeping back, letting out a yawn. You barely remembered what happened, all you remember is almost getting assaulted, and Mami saving you.

However, you don't recall that much that has happened...

You sit up slowly, moving your (h/c) strands out of your face, and you stretched. You looked at the time.

11:06.

" 'Ugh... Why must I wake up on a Sunday...' " you ask yourself.

Instinctively, you check your phone, and there were multiple messages, and for fun, you decided to see just how many messages you had.

50 messages from Kyoya,
20 calls from Ashley,
10 emails from Damien,
And a startle from Mami.

Wait... Startle?

"Boo." You hear a voice say, making you quickly jump up. All you see is bright red eyes like looking at you.

"Mami!! What the heck!?" You yell, crossing your arms. Mani couldn't help but laugh, shaking her head. "Sorry (y/n), but your face just looks so adorable when you jump." She says, tilting her head to one side.

You merely roll your eyes, then you cross your arms. "What's going on? Mami, it seems that everyone knows each other, and they are animals, and-" you stop, to look at Mami, who has a long red fox tail.

"Nuuu... Not you too..." You whine. "Okay. What's going on mams? " you growl, impatiently.

(Mami's POV)

"What's going on mams?" I hear her say, as she crosses her arms. "Oh (y/n), well..." I closed my eyes, letting out a sigh. "You will learn in due ti-"

All of a sudden, I see Sasha come in, tilting her head. "Mami! Did you tell (y/n) that we are not human that we come from an alternative world where our world is inhabited by a bunch of magical creatures and how we come to this world to see how we would do but we ultimately end up failing and being sent back?" She asks me, taking a huge breath. I facepalmed. "Sasha... What the heck?"

(your pov)

You process what Sasha said, blinking. ".. Sasha, please tell me you got into mami's weed stash and right now you are inebriated..."

"Nope. Sober as a clown." She said, hopping toward you. She smiled at you, holding your hands. You pull them back, crossing your arms. "Okay, start talking, one of you, NOW!" You yelled, irritated. You could handle Damien and Ashley being different... But Mami?

Your best friend?..

Mami and Sasha lead you to the couch, taking a deep breath. "Well... (Y/n)... As you can see, we aren't normal..." Sasha started. But Mami finished. "You see. We were sent here, to earth, and talk to humans, and interact with them. However, in our world, we have no humans. We have... I guess you could say magic." Mami said, in an honest tone.

You blink slowly, tilting your head to one side... But then, you laughed, holding your sides.

"Okay, good one!! I mean, this is all just a weird dream.. Magic isn't real!!" You say, looking at the sisters.

They looked very serious...

"(Y/n), I'm serious." Mami said, her fox tail swaying. "I'm a kitsune." She says, looking you in the eyes. You blink, looking at Sasha. "And you are?.."

Sasha merely giggled, her Wing's coming out of her back. "I'm a succubus~"

"A succu-wha?" You ask, but Sasha just laughs. "You will learn eventually."

You shake your head, pinching yourself hard. This had to be a dream.... It HAD to be.

When you opened your eyes, they were still there.

"... I'm actually living through this aren't I?" You ask. They both nod, and you let out a yawn.

Mami was the first to notice. She went towards you, and without saying a word, she hugs you, pulling you close to her.

You were about to pull away, but you realized how tired you really were, and something about Mami made you feel... Calm, relaxed, safe...

Before you even realized what was going on, you end up falling into a light slumber.

(Kyoya's POV)

I can't believe I scared away (y/n)... I am such an idiot!!

I forgot that she was so... Sensitive...

...

Maybe Damien was right about calling her bubbles... Beautiful, yet fragile.

I lay down on (y/n)'s bed, my hands behind my head.

Its obvious. All of us love her. Its painful to admit, but Damien, Ashley(I still can't get over that... A GUY NAMED ASHLEY!?), Mami and I love her.

...

Hm...

I sit up in the bed, a lightbulb forming above my head.

... Wait what?

Ah that isn't important...

I have an idea... That will make her surely choose me...

But first, I'm going to need some help.

(And that's that!! I'm sorry if this chappie isn't as good as the rest... I was so blah, plus other stuff. But the next chappie will be much better!!Nya~)