*SPECIAL* A mother's bond (Mother's day special)

(Before I start, I would like to say this has nothing to do with the plot. Its just something cutesy. 
Plus, alot of people have been feeling bad at how you treat your mom. So you know. ^_^* Here is a quick little special a bit early. Enjoy~)

You wake up that morning feeling exhausted. Tomorrow was mothers day, and you didn't really care . You never really were close to your mom. She always has to work, so you never spend time with her, and you are practically alone.

However...

You do love her. You would drop on your knees and die for her. You would kill anyone that would try to hurt her, and you would even take a bullet for her.

But you were awful at showing it... 

You lay on your bed, in the chase mansion, looking at the ceiling. You always got something for her. But this time, you completely forgot!! With all that has happened with Kyoya, Ashley, Mami, and Damien, you haven't been able to look!

Soon, there was a knock at the door. In came Ashley Chase. His black hair was covering one eye. He tilted his head. "Hey there (Y/n). Why are you up here, alone?" He asked you, sitting by your bed. You look at him, and shake your head, sitting up. "Well... Tomorrow is mothers day, and I dont know what to get my mom!" You say, looking at him. 

He blinks, his eyes widening. "Say what!? Why!?"

"Well, since I was here, I haven't been able to do much..." You say, hiding your head. Ashley shook his head, grabbing your hand. "This will not do! We have to go now!" He said, and he began to run out, with your hand in his.

You struggled to keep up with him, but somehow you did, and you soon found yourself outside. In front of you, was the same limo that brought you to the chase mansion in the first place. You look at Ashley, raising an eyebrow. "Er... Where are we going Ashley?" You ask.

He smiles, looking at you, and opening the door. "Trust me. Its gonna be fine. We are going to get your mom the perfect mother's day present!!" He said. You look at him, then you shrug, getting in the car. 

Ashley sits next to you, and Instantly Greysu was up in front, ready to drive. 

"Greysu, take us to the nearest shop."

(Ashley's pov)

Okay, let me back up, and explain why I am acting like someone else.

You see, I never got to know my mom. She left me and my family for another man. Acting like Len, Chasidy and I never existed. 

I always wanted a mother in my life. Yes, Chasidy was there for me, she practically raised me, but I just wish that I had a mother. An ACTUAL mother. 

So when (y/n) mentioned that she forgot to get her mom a present for mothers day, I felt like I had to do something. You know, to help out.

Besides... Miss (L/n) is like a mother to me... Heh, if anyone found that out, I would just...

(Your pov)

You look at Ashley, raising an eyebrow. "Ash, why are you making such a big deal out of this? I mean, I don't think she would mind just ONE mothers day." You say, tilting your head.

Ashley merely looked at you, shaking you back and forth. "ITS THE MAIN DAY YOU SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR YOUR MOTHER!! And you know... I really like your mom." He said, turning away. You roll your eyes. "Whatever Ash." You say, laying your head back.

You soon reach the store desired. You pick out your desired gift, and you leave.

Back in the limo, you stare at the gift you got.

?It was a plush heart, that was pink, and laced slightly at the ends. On the front, it read,"Mommy <3 "

Yeah, it was a little childish, but eh. You liked it. 

Ashley looked over your shoulder, raising an eyebrow. "Why did you get that?"

"It reminds me of my mom..." You say, in a quiet tone. You pet your (h/c) strands nervously, biting your nails. You have never been this worried about mothers day, so why start now?

Ashley shrugged, and looked to Greysu, who was driving. "Greysu, bring us to the (l/n) residence. We have something to drop off." 

(Your mom's pov)

Mothers day...

This year, I wont be able to spend it with my baby... Its so sad. 

But she's growing up. She is already (Age) years old. I just wish that we could spend some more time together.

I go down the stairs, letting out a small yawn. I was going to go make myself some breakfast, but something caught my eye. It was a little box, with a bow on it. 

"To mom" it read.

I opened it, and was shocked to see a little plush heart, that said mommy... 

I looked in the box more, tilting my head. And soon enough, I found a little note.

It said,"I love you mom. You didnt think I would forget would you?
Love, (Y/n)
P.s, happy mothers day"

I look down at plush before me, and I hug it tight, closing my eyes.

(And thats that!! I decided to use Ashley because, you know, people are hating Ashley, And noone knows his story that well. ._. Anyway, I had to include mom. Yes, you hate her, but at the same time you love her... You know what I mean? 
Hope you guys have a happy mothers day. :) From me, BB Rox. 
Until then, Nya~)