Chapter 17- That sly, sneaky fox~!- Date with Mami

(Mami's POV) 

I walk in to Ashley's room,  to give him back his favorite comb (Dont ask me, I wouldn't know why its his favorite), to find him asleep in his room, with (Y/n) In his arms. 

Ugh, Seriously, what is up with these guys not being able to stay away from (Y/n)... Its really aggravating...

Then again, im no better. 

I let out a sigh, and slowly stepped out, and began to head out. 

"Mami?.." 

I turned around, to see (Y/n), her (E/c) orbs filled with sleepiness. 

"Oh, im sorry, did I wake you?" I asked, my cheeks were a bright red. Its a good thing she couldn't see that.

"Nah. I woke up on my own. Whats up?" She asked, tilting her head. 

"Well, I just wanted t see Ashley, but I didnt realize he was still asleep." I said honestly. (Y/n) nodded, going towards me. "Mams? I know tomorrow is your day... But... Uh... May I ask what you got planned?" She asked, tilting her head. 

I smiled , giggling. "Oh, You will see.." I say, patting her head. "Now get some sleep, okay?" I said, smiling. She nodded, heading towards her room. 

Hmhmhmhm...

Reader, you will see what I got....

(Your POV)

You wake up the next morning, stretching. Today should be interesting. Mami was never boring.

You find a note next to you, and you blink, picking it up. 

"My dear (Y/n), so fair and sweet,
You are in for a special treat.
Go to the room with classic plays
Like pacman and tetris, see ya, k?" 

That's Mami for ya...

Classic plays huh... Oh! The arcade! 

You put on your jacket, and your shoes, and you head out. without another word.

After a few minutes, you reached the arcade. You blinked, when you saw another note. You let out a groan, and you picked it up, reading it. 

"I knew you'd get it, you're so smart!
Solve this to find the next part!
The brain can hold so many things.
But one must learn before the bell rings."

"What?.. Hm.." You sit down, thinking. "The brain can hold do many things... But one must learn before the bell rings?.. OH! I know!!" You yell, and you bolt off, smiling. 

You reached your least favorite place...

School.

You stepped into the school yard, And there it was. A note. 

You pick it up, and you raise an eyebrow, reading.

"You're getting the hang of this!
But that is not the end of it.
In the place where flowers bloom,
You rarely feel gloom." 

You rolled your eyes. Why couldn't she just give you directions to the place? And not lousy riddles?

You shrugged, and you re read the note.

The garden. Easy. 

You start your way back home, passing by everything. 

You reach the garden, but it looked nice. 

The flowers were brighter than usual, and the sun was shining just right on them.

You looked around for Mami, but she was nowhere to be seen. 

All there was...

Was a note.

You let out another groan, and you picked up the note, and read it.

"(Y/n), I loved you when we first met.
When I first saw you my heart lept.
I want you to please pick me.
I will prove it, just wait and see.
(Turn around)"

You blinked, and slowly turned around. 

Suddenly, a pair of lips were pressed against yours. Gentle, not rough, not dull, but it sure was passionate. You closed your eyes, and kissed back, closing your eyes. 

You pull away, and you see Mami standing there. Your eyes widened at the sight before you. 

Mami... Was in a dress! She wore a blue and green dress, with roses on it. Her hair was brushed, and her cheeks were as red as her hair. 

You couldn't help but blush as well. "M...Okay, who are you? And what have you done to Mami?" You asked, laughing. Mami rolled her eyes. "(Y/n)... Its me."

"Why are you in a dress?" You asked, raising an eyebrow. Mami sat down, smiling. "Well, I wanted to show you something." She pat the seat next to her, and you sat down. "Yes?" 

"I trust you. I feel as though I can show a bit of girlishness around you." She put an arm around your shoulder, kissing your cheeks. "I really love you (Y/n)..." 

You wish you could say the same to Mami...
But you just cant... 

Not yet anyway.

But for now, you laid there, resting your head on her, closing your eyes, smiling. Mami held you close to her, her kitsune ears twitching. 

(And thats that! Isnt't Mami adorable? 

I will be able to get the next chapter up today. ^_^* Until then, Nya~)