Chapter 9- Im going where?..

(Your mom's pov)

Oh (y/n)...

How can I get closer to you?

I know I cant see you as often as I wish, and since my husband, your father, disappeared,  you have been so cold to me...

I dont even know my own daughter anymore!!

I let out a sigh,  laying back on the couch. Today was...

(y/n) was currently at the love house, having a sleep over. Ah, I love those girls, especially Mami. She is always so close to (y/n), hugging and teasing her...

I was just about to relax, When I suddenly heard the door bell ring.

Strange... 

Its sunday!

Ah whatever. I go to the door, and look down, to see a note.

And when I looked again, I saw a letter. 

And after THAT, I saw an envelope. 

I blinked, raising an eyebrow, then I shrugged, grabbing the envelope, and I walked back inside, closing the door.

I open the envelope, sitting down on the couch, snowball right beside me. I slowly read the letters before me, raising an eyebrow.

'Dear (last name),
We heard  that you and your daughter aren't exactly getting along. Don't you want to bond with her? Well, if so, send her to camp mauther! In 9 days, she will be loving you in no time! Let's us know asap.
Director of Mauther,
Ashyoya Lown'

Bonding with my daughter?

Loving her? And her loving me back?

Count me in!

I have to let them know that I will gladly have my precious (y/n) go to that camp! Oh jeez, that means I gotta pack!

Well, for her at least, so she doesn't jump to the questions...

(Your pov)

You wake up the next morning feeling... rather warm. You look all around you, to see a sleeping Mami, holding onto you, her eyes closed. She was nuzzled next to you, like a teddy bear.

You had to admit, she looked kinda cute when she slept...

You shake your head, as you wiggled your way out of her grasp, careful not to wake her up. You head to the front door, and slowly open it, looking back at Mami's sleeping figure, and you carefully closed the door.

As you head home, you think back on all that has happened.

The fight...

The assault...

The confession...

You let out a sigh, turning here and there, and you were home.

You were about to enter, but you were stopped, when your mom came out, carrying a bunch of bags.

You felt a sweat drop fall down your face. "Er.... mom? Where are you going? On vacation?" You ask, and she looks at you, her eyes bright.

You swore, you saw one of your bags move.

You blink, going towards her. "Here, let me help you wit that." You say, and you grab the bag that was 'moving', along with a few others.

"Wait... I'm going? Where am I going?" You ask, and your mom smiles. "You are going to camp mauther!"

You felt your temple throb. "Camp... mauther?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.

You were about to say something else, but then a huge limo pulled up. Out, came gorgeous boy! He had on some sort of hat, and he had dark blue hair. His dark green eyes. "Ms (y/n)?"

"Yes?"

"Greysu Haruna at your service." He bowed, making you bow back. "Thank you Greysu. So you're my ride?" You ask, and he nods.

You turn to see your mom, stuffing your bags(except the one you were carrying) into the trunk. You rolled your eyes, getting into the car.

"Bye (y/n)! I lo-" you closed the door, before she could finish finish what she was saying.

With another few words your mom and Greysu shared, he got into the limo, starting it up.

You were about to relax, when you suddenly feel your bag get larger...

(Kyoya's pov)

I can't believe that worked... am I awesome or what?

(Y/n) just glared at me, crossing her arms. "Start talking. Whats going on?" She asked me, tapping her foot impatiently. 

I couldn't help but laugh, shaking my head. "Well.. Its simple. Your's truly, along with some friends, have all come to a conclusion." I say, wrapping one arm around her shoulder, making her blush slightly. "And... That conclusion is?.." 

"Well, you are one amazing girl..." I turned her head towards me, and whispered in her ear. "And we all want you to be ours." 

(y/n) just blushed even harder, covering her face. Her (e/c) eyes were now filled with embarrassment. I laughed slightly, which caused her to move my arm. 

"Whats so funny?"

"You look adorable when you are embarrassed!" That made her hit me lightly on the arm. 

"Shut up!" She crossed her arms, turning away. "Where are we going anyway?" She asked me, tilting her head, still turned. 

"Well... Mami and Damien's house were too small, and I doubt your mom would allow it... so we are going to the Chase mansion!" I said, smiling.

(Your pov)

"...So we are going to the Chase mansion!" He said happily. "...Why?.."

Kyoya stopped, blinking. "Actually... That I dont know..." He admitted, his neko ears going flat against his head. 

"Er... Well uh..." 

You laughed, leaning on him. "Well still..." You then look up at him. "Camp Mauther?.."

"You know, Mother, Daughter? You gotta admit that was unique!" He said, crossing his arms. "Come oooooonnnn! Gimme some credit!" He said, tilting his head. 

You rolled your eyes, laughing. "Man Kyoya, you are such a kid sometimes! How old are you again?" You ask, raising an eyebrow, looking at him. 

"Im 15, thank you very much!" He says, looking a bit irritated. You rolled your eyes, and pet his head. "There there... Everything will be okay..." You say, trying to hold in your laughter. 

"Yeah... I know... Its just that life is so ha- HEY!!" He grabbed your hand, smirking. You blushed. You hated it when he did that...

But at the same time, you enjoyed it. 

You shake your head, rolling your eyes, getting your hand free. "Whatever." You layed back on the seat, closing your eyes. You suddenly feel Kyoya's arm wrap around you, pulling you close. You open one eye, to see something completely...

He was blushing!!

You hid your squealing, and you just stayed like this, until Greysu popped his head from the front of the limo.

"Miss (last name), we are here."

(And thats that! IM SO SORRY ITS LATE!!! I was at a writers block. 
Actually, thats not true. I knew what I wanted to write, but I was being lazy XD
What do you think? :) Is it okay? 
Btw...
700 reads!? OMG THANK YOU!!! I want to hug you all... But that would be weird, so just... thank you. :) I didnt expect this to get that many reads...
Here I go, rambling. :') Thank you everyone.
Nya~)