Meet the characters~

Hey everyone. BB here.

Now... I know all of my characters are scrambled all over the place.

So here.

I'm going to introduce the main 4, in order that they were introduced.

Name: Kyoya Shiro
Gender: Boy
Age: Unknown at the time
Species: Neko(cat)
Hair color: White
Eye color: Blue
How you met: your mom stumbled upon him, and brought him into your home. You come home from school and you see him sitting on the table and cat form.
Personality: Is a little... Wreck less. Kind of a flirt, But is also very overprotective about you.
Distinct features: He has fair skin, his hair is usually all over the place, and shaggy. He has a blank red collar around his neck.

Name: Damien Dawn
Gender: Boy
Age: 17
Species: Inu(dog)
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Green
How you meet: Will be explained in a future chapter
Personality: Very silly. Funny, but he is very possessive of you. He is kind, and can start any conversation.
Distinct features: He has really fluffy hair, and his eyes can put you almost in a trance.

Name: Ashley Chase
Gender: Boy
Age: 17
Species: liu(wolf)
How you met: Will be explained in a future chapter.
Hair color: black with red bangs
Eye color: violet
Personality: Kind of a... What is a kind word... Jerk. He can seem like kind of a jerk. Loud, prone to outbursts.. However, he has a soft side. He can be shy, quiet, and very supportive! Believe it or not.
Distinctive features: He's rich. Just... Rich.

Name: Mami Love
Gender: Girl
Age: 18
Species: kitsune(fox)
How you met: Will be explained in a future chapter.
Hair color: Red, black underneath.
Eye color: red
Personality: Mami is really calm. She is just... She is like a part of the family.
Distinctive features: Mami is... You know, not straight. But her hair is shaved on both her sides.

That's all for now :3 Any other info I didn't put in? Let me know in the comments. Until next time, Nya~