A Kyoya Shiro Conclusion

...Kyoya. Something about him made your heart jump. 

You blinked, and you got up, and head towards your bag, and grabbed your phone. You scrolled, and you soon found his name. 

"Snowball". 

Yeah. That just stuck.

You closed your eyes, and took a deep breath, and you hit the call button, biting your cheek a bit. 

After a few rings, you shook your head, quickly hanging up, and going into your be, closing your eyes. How embarrassing... You cant even tell your love you, well, love him. 

You soon opened your eyes, when you felt a warm body press against yours, along with a soft object resting on your side. 

You blink, tilting your head. "What the... Kyoya?" You whisper, your cheeks a bright red. 

"Awww man! I wanted to surprise you!" He puffed. "I wanted you to wake up to me!" You laughed, turning to face. You close your eyes, and you whisper in his neko ear,"I choose you." Kyoya's eyes widened, and his heart beat picked up. "You... You do?" He asked. You nod, smiling. 

He closed his eyes, and lifted your chin, and placed a kiss on your forehead, holding you close to him, refusing to let go. 

"I love you (Y/n)...." He whispered, closing his eyes. 

"I love you too Kyoya..." You smile, and drift off to sleep, dreaming of Kyoya...

(Epilogue: You both stay together for years and years to come. You move to another place, in hopes of starting a family. You end up being the proud mother of 2 boys, and 1 girl.)