Chapter 9

*****Liz’s POV*****

Change my clothes, hell no. Especially when they get that kind of reaction for him, I mean damn, his hands are magic. I never knew I could get so turned on by someone grabbing my ass.

‘Does anyone want breakfast? I just went shopping…’ I trail off as every head in the room snaps towards me and I realize I’m being stared at by everyone, other than Matt and Mikey, like I’m Thanksgiving Dinner at the homeless shelter.

‘Her eyes are up here!’ Chris growls from behind me. I look over my shoulder to see him holding both of his hands up pointing at my head.

‘They’re just looking Chris!’ I huff playfully winking at the guys. All of them immediately catch on and are now holding back laughs.

Chris walks passed me while clenching and unclenching his hands. He leans up against the wall and looks at me but I refuse to meet his eyes.

‘So, anyone hungry?’ I ask tilting my head to the side while biting my bottom lip. I hear a quiet groan and see Chris with a look of pain on his face. Huh, so when I saw pain on his face that day awhile back it wasn’t what I thought, I need to test this out.

I am snapped out of my thoughts when I hear a group of enthusiastic ‘yeah’. I chuckle and turn to Chris.  I let my bottom lip go and slowly lick my lips. I see his eyes follow the movement and then watch with amusement to see him swipe his tongue along his lips like he wants to come over here and snatch my tongue back.

‘Hey Chris.’ I murmur huskily while hooking my thumbs into the band of my sleep shorts. I see him gulp and almost laugh out loud.

‘Y-yeah Liz?’ he stutters staring at my hands which almost makes me blush but I push it back.

‘Wanna stand guard in the kitchen with me? Just to make sure no one sneaks up or I might even need some help?’ I ask popping one of my hips out. His eyes follow them like he might die if he misses a second of my movement. One of the guys chuckles and both his and my eyes are snapped to see all of the guys which all look in pain from holding back their laughter.

‘Yeah, I would love to help or guard or whatever you need angel.’ He says seriously; like he’s worried about the guys jumping me. I let a chuckle slip and immediately fake cough to try and cover it up but he’s so stuck glaring at the guys that he doesn’t notice.

‘Ok, so is anyone allergic to anything?’ I ask excitedly. I love to cook for other’s especially boys since I feel they appreciate food more. The group consensus is ‘no’ so I turn and go to the kitchen putting an added sway in my hips.

I glance over my shoulder to see the guys eyes watching me but Chris has this dark, hungry look in his eyes like he has never eaten in his entire life and I’m the perfect meal. I snap my eyes back forward and shiver hard letting a deep sigh escape. This is going to be fun.

******

I bent over to check on the 2 pans of cinnamon rolls I have in the oven only to hear another strangled groan from behind me causing me to smirk. Yep, definitely done now, the cinnamon rolls not messing with Chris. I grab my oven mitts and reach to open the oven when a hand closes over mine holding the oven closed.

‘What the heck Chris? I gotta get the cinnamon rolls out before they burn.’ I huff trying to open the oven but it doesn’t even shake. Grrr. Stupid boy muscles.

‘Nuh uh. I’m not letting you grab those. Last time you messed with breads and ovens you walked away the loser. I will get these you go set the table or something.’ He says staring down at me. Ugh I hate that everyone around me is abnormally tall and don’t think that it’s the other way around. If you don’t agree with that then you’re tall and you can suck it.