19th ♪. Our Symphony

KOUSEIS P.O.V.

"Kousei! Kousei! Come on! We're going to be late!" Angelina yelled at me almost angrily like. I sighed putting my nice formal shoes on and catching up with her. Once I did she frowned and grabbed my hand making me gasp as she pulled me along.

"I cant believe you overslept!" she said. "Sorry! I've said in a million times now." I said. "It doesn't mater now! What matters is that we get to the concert hall on time!" she said. I smiled at her determination and continued to race with her.

This is our rainbow-colored symphony

Every day, a symphony

A beautiful sound I've never known

A melody no one can play alone

"Oi! You both are late!" which was the first thing Watari said to us when we arrived. "It was Kouseis fault." Angelina said. I frowned knowing deep down she was right. "I said sorry.." I mumbled. Her lips formed her usual beaming smile.

"Its fine. Come on." she said walking up the steps to the door. "Good luck." Watari whispered to me. "Thanks." I said skipping up to Angelina and walked backstage with her. "Woah! Look!" she pointed to her violin case that sat on a couch sofa.

Crying, laughing from hello

DO-RE-MI-FA-SOL

All of our emotions form this symphony

"Tsubaki really brought it for me! I'll have to tell her thanks." she said. "But this is still all your fault. I hope you feel guilty Kousei." she said devilishly smiling that made me shiver. She changed personality's that quick!!!!!!!!

Angelina giggled at me. "I'll be changing." she said pointing to the dressing room and dramatically marching inside. When she was gone I sat down laying my head back with a large breath. It was time. The clock has been ticking for so long and its finally here.

I breathe a sigh and watch the sky as it collects this little hopeless puff of air

There are a thousand cherry blossom petals twirling to a silent song up there

Her song "Our Symphony" is what our final piece of the contest was. If we make this we'll be going to the nationals. Wouldn't that be amazing? After all we've gone through its created something wonderful. I wonder......if Kaori is proud of me. She probably is.

Footsteps were heard from my right ear and I turned only my head to see a dazzling Angelina. The dress sat perfectly on her body as if it was made for her. The peach color was gorgeous with her skin while the dress hugged her body, following her curves and figure beautifully.

I spin around and around and around and around and then spin right around

I'm waiting patiently for spring but I don't know if I can bear it without you around

"How do I look?" she asked. I felt my face flush and I looked down. "F-F-Fine." I stuttered. She pulled my chin up gently shinning that pretty smile of hers. "Your looking down again." she whispered. I stared and got lost in her dark eyes that captivated me instantly.

"Right.." I said. She nodded and pulled back opening her case and grabbing her instrument. We're both surrounded by the sound of music. Trapped and enchanted in it. Both of us are about to play an enraptured symphony for our fans and audience. I never realized such notes could be created with another person, but there more magical when playing with someone you love. I want us to show all our emotions in this song as they break out into this symphony.

Don't you know you have a little magic in you?

It wipes away the monochrome hue

And fills this world with color when you laugh beside me

"Number 12!" Angelina immediately lit up at the sound of our number and hopped out her seat. "That's us." she said softly. I nodded and stood up beside her side both of us walking towards the curtains. "You two are up." the man who yelled our number said.

"Okay." Angelina said and grabbed my hand stopping me. I slowly turned my body around facing her. "We've made it this far. So, lets make the best of this. Okay?" she said. "Of course." I said and caressed her cheek.

She deeply blushed most likely yearning to look away from me. "Angelina.." I said. "W-What Kousei?" she said fixing her eyes on me. "I love you." I said and with that I captured her lips carefully. She froze at my surprising bold movement but quickly joined in our lips now moving in warm unison. I laced her small but soft hand with mine closing my eyes tightly enjoying this loveable moment with her before we perform.

Hey, let's go and make the most of today

Our time is precious, they say, and I wanna spend it all with you

She reminds me of an angel sometimes.....Angelina...

Maybe because she's my angel and we're about to play our symphony....together.

_________________________________________________

LAST CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!! AHH NO!!!!!!!!!

So I hope you liked this chapter and the book as well. I'm sorry for the slanting words but I'm too lazy to change them back.

Thank you for reading this and for that everyone gets a cupcake! I know I'm awesome!

:3